Thread: Bring it stl!!!

Guam rammer is offline Registered User

Bring it stl!!!

Home game with everything on the line. I expect a crowded, rowdy bunch of non-stop screaming Rams fans this Sunday. We're headed in the right direction and if we can get into the playoffs this year we should definately expect the same for the next few years.

This game against the cross town rivals is just straight up humungous. I'm not from Missouri and i don't care about the Chiefs or anything else in sports except my favorite team. For those in STL, i expect even the modest STL Ram fan to try to get into that stadium and cheer on our boys.

All i'm saying is.......BRING IT STL!! we've been robbed of one SB and we've had nothing but disappointment the last five years. Give elite players on other teams reason to want to come here so we can be successful and competitive as a franchise. Pack that stadium and do a metro-dome with nothing but noise. The best i can do for our boys is set the cable box on record, come home and watch the game on tape delay. But i'll make sure myself and my to young sons make some noise and raise the roof when the tape starts arollin. RAAAMS BAAABY!!!

sjacksonrules is offline Registered User

Re: Bring it stl!!!

Dude I wish I could be there but the tickets were stupid expensive.

So Ill have to wait to bring down the domes roof till the niners game on the 26th.

39WillRunYaOva is offline Registered User

I envy you guys that get to go to a Rams home game rlly.Im in MD and unfortunately i dont have the coin to make that trip.But better believe next year im gonna make the trip to whatever northeast team we play hopefully its the redskins again because that would be an easy trip lol.

GO RAMS!!!!!

Bosna-Ram is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Guam rammer View Post
    Home game with everything on the line. I expect a crowded, rowdy bunch of non-stop screaming Rams fans this Sunday. We're headed in the right direction and if we can get into the playoffs this year we should definately expect the same for the next few years.

This game against the cross town rivals is just straight up humungous. I'm not from Missouri and i don't care about the Chiefs or anything else in sports except my favorite team. For those in STL, i expect even the modest STL Ram fan to try to get into that stadium and cheer on our boys.

All i'm saying is.......BRING IT STL!! we've been robbed of one SB and we've had nothing but disappointment the last five years. Give elite players on other teams reason to want to come here so we can be successful and competitive as a franchise. Pack that stadium and do a metro-dome with nothing but noise. The best i can do for our boys is set the cable box on record, come home and watch the game on tape delay. But i'll make sure myself and my to young sons make some noise and raise the roof when the tape starts arollin. RAAAMS BAAABY!!!

A MAN!

Go Rams!!!

Trevor is offline Registered User

Its already been Brought~!

tmbkb8 is offline Registered User

I'm scalping...I'll be there hollerin in my Warner throwback.

locazn is offline Registered User

So Exciting to be watching meaningful RAMS GAMES IN DEC!!! GOOOO RAMMMMSS!!!