ZigZagRam is offline Registered User

Bruce cleared for return to work

Bruce cleared for return to work
    By Bill Coats
    Of the Post-Dispatch
    06/07/2005

Rams wide receiver Isaac Bruce’s days as a practice spectator are over.

After sitting out the three-day minicamp that ended Sunday as a precaution because an abnormality in his heartbeat was discovered, Bruce on Tuesday was cleared to return to the football field.

He is expected to participate in organized team activities Wednesday and Thursday at Rams Park.

(To read the earlier story on Bruce's heart test, use the link at top right.)

Bruce, 32, is preparing for his 12th NFL season. He holds the Rams’ career records for receptions (777) and receiving yards (11,753), and has been selected for four Pro Bowls.

Bruce, a second-round draft choice out of Memphis State in 1994, is the only remaining player on the roster who played with the Rams in Los Angeles before their move to St. Louis in ’95.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Bruce cleared for return to work

Can I just say Bruce is a stud? Assuming he has just an average year this season, he will finish the year in 7th all-time for career receptions, 8th in yardage, & 17th in TDs.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

RammieGirl is offline Registered User

The Rev is a diehard and he will not go down without a fight!! That's great news.......I can't wait to see him in action wearing the Horns again this year!!
    :ramlogo: Isaac :ramlogo: Bruce :ramlogo:

RealRam is offline Registered User

Bruuuuuuuuce! ...Good to know he's alright.

general counsel Guest

This is great great news. First and foremost, for Ike's health. Second, on the football side, great news for the rams. Potentially the all time classiest ram, right up there with bob waterfield.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

psycho9985 is offline Registered User

Outstanding...When Isaac is finished with football probably in 2009,he'll be #3 all time:ramlogo: :ramlogo: :ramlogo: :ramlogo: :ramlogo: :ramlogo: :ramlogo: :ramlogo: :ramlogo: :ramlogo: :ramlogo: :ramlogo: :ramlogo: :ramlogo: :ramlogo: 2014 hall of fame.
    My heart beats crazy and my blood runs wild

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

As Gc Said Classiest Ram Of All Time,i Am Thrilled He Is Fine And Looking For Him To Have A Hugh Year 80-90 Receptions 1400 Yards And A Trip To The Pro Bowl Which He Should Have Been At Last Year.