Thread: Bulger on 4 qts

theodus69 is offline Registered User

Bulger on 4 qts

As you all know I have not been a great supportter of Marc Bulger in the past. But I did see him on 4 Quarters on ESPN yesterday and I think I just changed my mind about the guy. He is a quiet record setter and a very cool and calm gent who I feel I better give his due! I got a good feeling about him the next couple of years. As long as mr. dredlock doesn't miss any blitz blocks , I think Bulger is gonna put us back on top! Even if he doesn't, This kid is alright in my book! Took a while to realize, but hey at least I came around Huh?

I stopped going to the dentist.......I got tired of the cavity searches!

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Re: Bulger on 4 qts

Wow!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by RealRam
    What next, NFL gay players kissing on the mouth. To me it is S.O.S.: simply/obscene/sickening. Rest assured I will never cheer for a known homo player

bruce4life is offline Registered User

you could see bulger's numbers increase to a pro bowl level once again in 2006. with linehan promising to run the ball more and protect bulger better, things are looking optimistic this season...

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

I had to reread this post because I was interrupted the first time by the pig zooming past my third-story window at record speeds.

letsgoramz is offline Registered User

bulger is the man i always belived in bulger and so did stlouis cause as soon as warner went down and bulger came in on week 3 and proceded to throw more yards than everyone in the Nfc that year warner became 2nd string then not too far after that he was out the door
    Torry Holt Dont play that

general counsel is offline Registered User

A true sign of intellegence is the ability to constantly reevaluate one's beliefs and viewpoints. Glad you have come around on bulger. The rams have had many shortcomings over the past couple of years.. Bulger isnt one of them. He is far better than any number of qb's to win superbowls, and i will take him over Big Ben the Helmetless Overated Stiff any day of the week. If we can just protect him and play some defense, he can take us to the title. Notwithstanding the foregoing, i really hope bulger doesnt try to make any open field tackles this year, especially leading with his throwing shoulder.

Ramming speed to all

general counsel

RamsFan4ever is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by general counsel
    i really hope bulger doesnt try to make any open field tackles this year, especially leading with his throwing shoulder.
    Did he really have to do that? I forgot it was almost a year ago.

I agree Bulger can take us to the NFC West Title. He can win the Pasing Yard Title this season if he stays healthy. Remember, he was leading it for like 3-4 weeks in a row. So if he had stay healthy last year, He played 8 games had like 2300 passing yards times by 2.... He could have had 4600 yards!!!
    Last edited by RamsFan4ever; -07-13-2006 at 05:00 PM.

theodus69 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Nick
    I had to reread this post because I was interrupted the first time by the pig zooming past my third-story window at record speeds.
    You're mocking me aren't you NICK? Or do you live on a farm?
    I stopped going to the dentist.......I got tired of the cavity searches!

jjigga3000 is offline Registered User

Had Martz had faith in him in 2004 We would have probably been in the Super Bowl.

ramsplaya16 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFan4ever
    Did he really have to do that? I forgot it was almost a year ago.

I agree Bulger can take us to the NFC West Title. He can win the Pasing Yard Title this season if he stays healthy. Remember, he was leading it for like 3-4 weeks in a row. So if he had stay healthy last year, He played 8 games had like 2300 passing yards times by 2.... He could have had 4300 yards!!!
    honestly i was okay when he tried to tackle the guy cause just think about it... he made a mistake and he was trying to make up for it by at least making the guy slow down which he did. so at least heput effort into it.
    Built RAM tough

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by ramsplaya16
    honestly i was okay when he tried to tackle the guy cause just think about it... he made a mistake and he was trying to make up for it by at least making the guy slow down which he did. so at least heput effort into it.
    Agreed, I'd much rather see a guy give an effort and get hurt than give up on a play and prematurely head toward the sidelines or purposely avoid contact when he's in a position to do something. Bulger hurt his shoulder that night, but I'm sure he helped his standings as a leader in that locker room.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

I have always been and still am a Warner fan, That being said I am in Bulgers corner. My concern with Bulger is that he seems/looks kind of fragile. I feel he has some more maturing to do as far as an NFL QB goes. I'd like to see some excitement out of the guy, whether it be hootin' and hollerin' over a nice play by the Rams O/D/special teams etc. or gettin' after a teammate that misses a block or whatever ( Dan Marino esk ).

Be a field " GENERAL "

:ramlogo: