Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    dgr828 is offline Registered User

Re: Bulger the biggest wuss to wear a Ram uuniform

But if you really look at it, Bulger has not been able to lead this team to success to past two years, and for the most part he has been banged up, it may be time to look to the future as far as QB, be it by trade, FA or Draft. Wuss is kind of Harsh, lack of leadership, maybe. Get well, MARC!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Truth is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bruce4life View Post
    no gus did not lose the game... the coaching staff yet again failed their team.... no way in hell you pass the ball on a 3rd and 6 with 8mins left and your not their 35... run the ball and get points on the board...
    I didn't get a chance to watch the game today (That's probably a good thing given the result). However, looking at the stats for the game, it looks as though the guys on the field were at least as much to blame for the loss as the coaching staff. We had a good 1st quarter with 16 points (2 from a safety!!) but after that we scored 3 points the rest of the game. It seems to me that our offense couldn't have been giving our defense much of a chance to rest. If you take away Jacksons 53 yd TD run, he had 22 carries for 37 yards. That's like 1.6 or 1.7 yds per carry. Not much to write home about.

So, although Linehan is the easy target, there's probably plenty of blame to go around.
    That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!!

IzzyHigh1212 is offline Registered User

Lol @ Bulger being a wuss.

HE was the one that wanted to play with the broken ribs week-in-and-week-out. He tried, but it was obvious he wasn't all that great. Coach made the switch...HE still wanted to play, because an injured Marc basically is the equivalent of a healthy Gus.

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Izzy, I'd take the concussed Bulger over the healthy Gus any day..

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

ButterCup8119 is offline Registered User

I am glad to see that no one else jumped on this ridiculous bandwagon. Right, like MB is the reason we have lost so many games??? Yeah and maybe we would be going to the Super Bowl if we had Kurt Warner. I mean, good gracious, do you live in make-believe land with leprechauns and unicorns??

itsguud is offline Registered User

Did anybody see that blindside he took. Anyone would have a concussion after that. I wouldn't blame Marc, I would blame the LT... a HUGE weekness for this team! Pace is done, we need a new LT.

RamWraith is offline Registered User

Here is how un-thought out this post was. It is being reported that Bulger has been hospitalized. UNREAL!!! Some people!!

From Rotoworld:

Bulger hospitalized after being concussed

Marc Bulger was taken to the hospital after suffering a concussion Sunday.

The Rams say Bulger's hospitalization is precautionary and that his status for Week 13 against Atlanta hasn't been determined. "He mentioned that he didn’t feel good, and that’s a big concern," coach Scott Linehan said. "He said he was starting to feel a little nauseous there." Gus Frerotte would start in Week 13 if Bulger can't. Nov. 25 - 6:14 pm et

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by dramswin13 View Post
    Who hit him? Concussion? What a Wuss!!!!!!If we continue putting up with this idiot, this team will be the laughing stock of the league for many years to come.
    stand with your back to an oncoming 6'5" 300 + pound man running full steam at you and then he just levels you, would you get right up ? I doubt it, I disagree with your asessment of Bulger,I think he he is a tough guy but you can only take so much.

general counsel is offline Registered User

the coaching staff didnt miss the wide open receiver (ike) on the goal line with the game on the line, nor did they cause the abominable run blocking that we had all day long with the exception of jacksons one long run.

That being said, did you see the play where bulger got absolutely killed in the first quarter causing the fumble. You think he is a wuss for getting knocked out of the game on that play.

As i have said many times on this board, the rams have many, many problems. Bulger IS NOT one of them.

Dez, time for the red button.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

Dr. Defense is offline Registered User

I have suffered a concusion before. So I can say from experience......it hurts. I felt like my brain was going to shoot out of the back of my head at any moment. Just going up and down stairs too quickly would give me that feeling. The last thing I would want to do is try to throw a football down field while making sure a 300+ man doesn't bulldoze into me. I give him props for even being able to get off the field and walk to the locker room.

Fortuninerhater is offline Registered User

It (the pass to Bruce) looked suspicious to me. Kinda like someone was protecting our draft status.

yellow and blue is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Fortuninerhater View Post
    It (the pass to Bruce) looked suspicious to me. Kinda like someone was protecting our draft status.
    Nah, Gus just sucks.

Milan is offline Registered User

Oh and by the way, if someone receives another minor blow within days or weeks of the concussion (nevermind minutes or hours), they are at risk of SIS (Second Impact Syndrome), during which the brain swells dangerously and it's often fatal. The brain herniates, and brainstem failure occurs within 5 minutes. Surgery doesn't help and there is little hope of survival.

(Wikipedia).

It'd be idiotic to put someone in that sort of situation, especially when the risk of a second hit - a minor one even - can cause death.
    Last edited by Milan; -11-26-2007 at 01:20 AM.

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Milan View Post
    Oh and by the way, if someone receives another minor blow within days or weeks of the concussion (nevermind minutes or hours), they are at risk of SIS (Second Impact Syndrome), during which the brain swells dangerously and it's often fatal. The brain herniates, and brainstem failure occurs within 5 minutes. Surgery doesn't help and there is little hope of survival

(Wikipedia).

It'd be idiotic to put someone in that sort of situation, especially when the risk of a second hit - a minor one even - can cause death.
    thats some good information that I'm sure is new to some of us including myself,Bulger is a very tough guy and if he could have continued he would have,but you never want to put your life at risk for a football game,I hope all the tests he goes through come out positive.

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Here's a game for those of you who think Bulger is a wuss:

Before you go to work or school tomorrow, take a baseball bat and hit yourself over the head repeatedly until you start feeling woozy. Then report to work or school and see how it goes for you.

Enjoy.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast