Rambos is offline Registered User

Bulger deserves more respect

: Wednesday, November 8, 2006 | Feedback | Print Entry
    filed under: Marc Bulger, Frank Gore

OK, let's concede that Marc Bulger has the most absurdly impressive stat halfway through the season: a 13:1 touchdown-to-interception ratio on a 4-4 team. Even though Bulger's name seems to be tagged with "most underrated" every time the national media brings it up *- indicating that he possibly isn't underrated after all -* somehow he slips through the cracks. I remember watching "Pardon the Interruption" a few years ago when Tony and Mike were rating playoff QBs and I couldn't believe how low they had Bulger, considering the guy has put up big numbers in the postseason, won on the road, and rallied his team from behind to win. If I were starting an NFL team, the only QBs I'd take ahead of him without pause would be Brady or Manning. I might also take Carson Palmer or Donovan McNabb, but it would be a little tougher. Bulger is that good.

I don't have acess to the all of the article.
    Last edited by Rambos; -11-08-2006 at 09:15 PM.

rebel13 Guest

Re: Bulger deserves more respect

Quote Originally Posted by Rambos View Post
    : Wednesday, November 8, 2006 | Feedback | Print Entry
    filed under: Marc Bulger, Frank Gore

OK, let's concede that Marc Bulger has the most absurdly impressive stat halfway through the season: a 13:1 touchdown-to-interception ratio on a 4-4 team. Even though Bulger's name seems to be tagged with "most underrated" every time the national media brings it up *- indicating that he possibly isn't underrated after all -* somehow he slips through the cracks. I remember watching "Pardon the Interruption" a few years ago when Tony and Mike were rating playoff QBs and I couldn't believe how low they had Bulger, considering the guy has put up big numbers in the postseason, won on the road, and rallied his team from behind to win. If I were starting an NFL team, the only QBs I'd take ahead of him without pause would be Brady or Manning. I might also take Carson Palmer or Donovan McNabb, but it would be a little tougher. Bulger is that good.

I don't have acess to the all of the article.
    And he's led his team to how many playoff wins?

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Re: Bulger deserves more respect

Quote Originally Posted by rebel13 View Post
    And he's led his team to how many playoff wins?
    He plays how many positions on the team? Oh that's right, he only plays QB.
    Quote Originally Posted by ramsbruce
    Some of the excuses made for Jared Cook are laughable.