Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    makersncoke is offline Registered User

Re: Bulger feels the heat, from fans and foes

Quote Originally Posted by Fargo Ram Fan View Post
    P.S. , I would like to make clear that ANYONE declaring that a THREE TIME LEAGUE MVP (and the holder of MANY NFL passing records) has a "so-so skill set" is beyond ridiculous. To further say MARC BULGER is "miles better" at ANY part of the game (other than looking like a bewildered scarecrow before being sacked) only SOLIDIFIES my point. My-oh-my.
    When I look at QBs such as Favre, Montana, Bradshaw, Brady,and Elway I am not as impressed with their #'s (although they are impressive) as I am with their ability to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat. When the game was on the line and these guys had 2 min or less left you knew they would win the game more often than not. That is something that Marc has yet to establish and I don't know that he ever will. I know it's hard to win when your throwing the ball from your ass but he is the QB of an NFL team and is supposed to be a leader. I just don't think he is.

Fargo Ram Fan is offline Registered User

Re: Bulger feels the heat, from fans and foes

Quote Originally Posted by makersncoke View Post
    When the game was on the line and these guys had 2 min or less left you knew they would win the game more often than not. That is something that Marc has yet to establish and I don't know that he ever will.
    BINGO! There is no more important "skill set" than being a LEADER and carrying yourself with CONFIDENCE...its contagious. Bulger fails miserably here. Im sure if you watched last weeks game you heard the comments about how the Rams seemed 'dead, flat, not crisp' etc. by the guys calling the game. They even commented how they looked bad just coming out of the huddle...where BULGER is supposedly in charge.
    "You people point your 'f'in' finger and say theres the bad guy....what that make you....good?" Tony Montana

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12