Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    tomahawk247 is offline Registered User

Re: Bulger = Frachaise killer

Why does this Franchaise fail to aquire an availible QB with much better talent? (et., Culter, Quinn, Vick, Cassel, Favre)
    Well to get Cutler we would have had to give up two first round picks, not worth it for 17 Ints already this year.

Quinn got beaten out by Derek Anderson in Cleveland, nuff said.

Vick isnt worth the hassle, and hasnt contributed at all in Philly

Cassel would have cost draft picks, and we had needs in too many other areas. Not to mention the fact that he just came out of New England where he wasnt fabulous despite a good surrounding cast.

Favre wanted to go one place and one place only. Somewhere he could win. You think thats the 2009/2010 Rams? Hell no. You cant just go out and grab a player, they have to want to come here too.

majorram is offline Registered User

Try putting some WR's that can get open for a start, they just couldn't get OPEN!!!! yep mark has his flaws BUT.. com ON

steve
    "The breakfast Club"

Varg6 is offline Registered User

I'm not blaming Bulger but when your team isn't playing well, topics like this will come up all the time as we've seen over the past few years now.

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Bulger? Seriously?

It was the fault of the scoreboard that we lost! Had that darn scoreboard shown the Rams had more points, we would have won!

That's it! I've had it with the scoreboard! Let's cut it while the Rams still have a few fans left! We can always get a new scoreboard in the draft.

MOM
    MOM is offline Registered User

Frachaise? That sounds yummy! Here's a recipe for Chicken Frachaise:

CHICKEN FRACHAISE

9 chicken breasts boneless, skinless (quantity depending on family size)
    8 whole lemons
    1 stick butter
    2 c. chicken broth
    Milk
    Flour
    Oil
    2 eggs

Combine beaten eggs and milk. Dip chicken breast first in eggs and then in flour. Deep fry in oil, drain. In large fry pan melt butter; lay fried chicken in pan. Squeeze 7 lemons over chicken. Pour chicken broth over. Simmer about 15 to 20 minutes. Lay sliced thin lemon slices on top (before serving). Serve with plain pasta.

What I would like to know is why on Earth Bulger would want to kill something so tasty?
    [SIGPIC]http://www.stickershoppe.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/MLRPANCmini.jpg[/SIGPIC]This is for Randy! GO BRM!

3STL9 is offline Registered User

Damn people need to get their heads out of their....

If you do not realize that Bulger is killing it then you are just dumb, sorry.

I caught the last drive online yesterday and saw him have many mistakes. First of all the drive before I didn't understand the whole fade twice. that might have been a coaching call.

However 4th and 17 , game on the line just force something instead of running. Who cares if its gets picked, its the same result. This added with not finding the wide open slot receiver for TD against Saints last week. Tells me that Bulger is done..D-O-N-E. We need a new qb to have any chance of success

Ahmedrams81 is offline Registered User

Our franchise is showing some positives but we gotta get rid of Bulger. Our young WRs are showing signs of a better future. Gibson has been a solid wide out so far and Amendola has been nasty in the ST game. we need to pick up a QB or at least test Null out.

Varg6 is offline Registered User

I think dgr had a few brewskies in him when he posted this thread. . Dgr I kid because I love

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

MOM
    MOM is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by 3STL9 View Post

EXCUSE ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Just because I don't agree with you does NOT make me dumb. Who the hell do you think you are? Who died and made you an all-knowing football God?

There is a huge difference between poking fun and an all-out personal attack. Your post has just been taken as a personal attack, and will NOT be tolerated.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.stickershoppe.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/MLRPANCmini.jpg[/SIGPIC]This is for Randy! GO BRM!

txramsfan is offline Registered User

I tell what killed this franchise yesterday, the lack of any rush defense. If Suh isn't the pick of the Rams this upcoming draft I don't know who is.

rammiser is offline Registered User

I caught the last drive online yesterday and saw him have many mistakes. First of all the drive before I didn't understand the whole fade twice. that might have been a coaching call.

However 4th and 17 , game on the line just force something instead of running. Who cares if its gets picked, its the same result. This added with not finding the wide open slot receiver for TD against Saints last week. Tells me that Bulger is done..D-O-N-E. We need a new qb to have any chance of success
    I'm dumb but you only saw the last drive? So you drew your conclusion from one drive and didnt see any of the game? By the way he didnt have time to just force something he was about to get drilled again. Man there sure are a lot of dumb people on this board that agree with me. So all Bulger supports are dumb for actually watching the games. Try watching an entire game and understanding footabll for crying out loud. Have you read one post in this thread or just slapped that post out there to impress everyone? People on this board may have differing opinions but I dont think someone is dumb for actually watching the game. You pretty much make my point about most Bulger haters. You guys sit their looking at the stats see one highlight on tv and then blame everything on Bulger. Let me ask you a question, do you just read the climax and the ending of books you read? That's prtty much how youre reading Marc Bulger. You are only seeing snip it's of what is really going on. Try watching the entire game with an open mind. I'm able to point out Bulger mistakes and poor play when it's absolutley on him, but guys are still running incorrect routes (i.e. Gibson on a fade route which Bulger threw perfectly in the endzone). Guys are also still dropping passes i.e Avery,Gibson,McMichael. So call me dumb if you wish but I watch the games.
    Just Fix It

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Need to try and keep it a bit more civil/respectful than this, please.

MoonJoe is offline Ram MVP

I am dumb and I would also love some of that "Frachaise killer" mom, that sounds good!

All kidding aside, I would never insult anyone on this sight for their view, opinion or logic. 44 years of life have taught me that I am neither an expert on anything nor am I completely clueless (For example I can dress myself and get to work on a daily basis). So I suppose I am somewhere between idiot and genius, like most of the rest of the world. What I do know is there are 53 players, 20 coaches, a GM, a VP, owners and a scattering of other leaders and support personnel in this organization. I can not lay the responsibility of all wins or losses on any one of those individuals 100% of the time. I can say they have 60 minutes for each game to figure out how to score points and how to keep the other team from getting points, and if they can't do that, then they all share some part of the loss. Otherwise they would be baseball players and we would accept them as individual players with no responsibility to the team, but rather their own statistics.

It is very simple to vent ones anger at one individual at the end of a disappointing loss, in fact it's natural. But logic, reality and history all show that it usually not just one person who is responsible. And it is my opinion that if you can't see that, or had enough time in your life to understand that, then you are setting your self up for even more disappointment in your future.
    "The disappointment of losing is huge!"

Jack Youngblood

txramsfan is offline Registered User

ahhh, nothing stirs the pot like a good QB controversy.

Too much credit and too much blame = QB

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Let's be honest here.

Responding to the initial poster by citing to statistics, logical arguments, historical facts or anything else that might counter his juvenile rantings is a waste of time.

Most Rams fans are reasonable people. They know what Bulger has been and is today. They recognize that there was a time that it made sense to elevate him to the starting role, and that the time has now come to plan for the future at QB.

On the fringe, there is a vocal minority of "fans" who feel the need to scream about how Bulger "SUX."

The rest of us should marginalize "fans" of that type by ignoring them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast