Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    supachump is offline Registered User

Re: Bulger = Frachaise killer

Quote Originally Posted by 3STL9 View Post
    I caught the last drive online yesterday and saw him have many mistakes. First of all the drive before I didn't understand the whole fade twice. that might have been a coaching call.
    You are basing this on seeing one drive? lol. The guy was getting creamed from about every angle possible and you are blaming it on him?

Offensive play calling is the #1 problem in my opinion. Can we spend our #1 pick on a new Off coordinator? lol

MauiRam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by txramsfan View Post
    I tell what killed this franchise yesterday, the lack of any rush defense. If Suh isn't the pick of the Rams this upcoming draft I don't know who is.
    I dunno Tx, that Gerald guy could turn out to be the real McCoy .. Somehow I just can't get Ndamukong to roll off my tongue .. If he'd agree to shortening his name to say KONG for example, that would help, but then he'd have to play like "Kong" too .. Agreed though that we need some DL help big time ..

Oh, about Bulger: right now he's the best QB on our team, but he doesn't have much to work with currently ..

01d 0rd3r is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by MauiRam View Post
    Somehow I just can't get Ndamukong to roll off my tongue ..
    [N-damn-ooh-kong] Ya im gonna love to see our low level commentators try to pronounce that one. Should provide a good laugh while we are watching the game anyway.

The Special One is offline Registered User

Now I can be rest assured, knowing the mystery of the Frachaise killer has finally been solved.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by LeBulger View Post
    Now I can be rest assured, knowing the mystery of the Frachaise killer has finally been solved.
    Makes me think of an Inspector Clouseau movie.

Clouseau: I am heere to luk for zee frachaise kee-ler.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

MoonJoe is offline Ram MVP

"then you are just dumb..."

"Responding to the initial poster ....is a waste of time."

Dumb and wasting time? How did my former teachers get on this site!
    "The disappointment of losing is huge!"

Jack Youngblood

TRUERAMFAN is offline Registered User

I agree by the way. he is done.... need to find a new future QB!!
    Last edited by Nick; -11-23-2009 at 09:55 PM. Reason: If you have concerns about something, PM Dez or a mod. No need for off-topic rants in threads.

RockinRam is offline Registered User

For all you ignorant people, I'll call Darnell Dockett just for you, and tell him to hammer you. Then let's see if you can throw the ball 3-50 yards accurately after that.

Watching only the last drive of that game and saying Bulger sucks is like watching Roger Federer play tennis with his left hand then saying he sucks.

theodus69 is offline Registered User

None are close to BULGER? I didn't realize crappy and real crappy were so for apart. Oh well, guess we will be here next year to hear more reasons to keep BULGER. This year was the economy,year before Global warming,so next year will be the lack of money the team has to get quality players. jackson should be traded before his career is done, kinda like we did with Bettis. send Jackson to the Pats , bulger to..........................miami and let the healing take it's course.We would be rid of Bulger and Jackson would get us some picks. oh and trade the first pick for more picks. we need a butt load of help.get rid of dead(bulger)weight and give up the (Jackson)gold for some silverlinings!!!!!!
    I stopped going to the dentist.......I got tired of the cavity searches!

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by theodus69 View Post
    we will be here next year to hear more reasons to keep BULGER. This year was the economy,year before Global warming,so next year will be the lack of money the team has to get quality players. jackson should be traded before his career is done, kinda like we did with Bettis. send Jackson to the Pats , bulger to..........................miami and let the healing take it's course.We would be rid of Bulger and Jackson would get us some picks. oh and trade the first pick for more picks. we need a butt load of help.get rid of dead(bulger)weight and give up the (Jackson)gold for some silverlinings!!!!!!
    All kidding aside this sounds more logical than anything else I have read. I wouldn't know what to think if I were Bulger and reading this thread.

With what we have we are beyond rebuilding. Time to tear down and start all over. Sorry guys these have been some of the most painful seasons as a Rams fan.

And by the way Frachaise is franchise in french.
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123