Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 18 of 18
  1. #16
    laram0's Avatar
    laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    57
    Posts
    9,083
    Rep Power
    106

    Re: Bulger has had injured ribs for a few weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Well, just read Linehan's Monday press conference for example. He lists a number of injuries, some serious and some not. Teams pay attention to this, so I don't know why Bulger should be quiet about hurting. Plus I believe teams are actually obligated to release injury information when someone is hurt, at least saying they are in fact hurt. I seem to recall Belichick being in a bit of trouble for not disclosing injuries, and it seems he tries to get around it by just calling everyone questionable.
    You are right Nick. In fact Brady is listed as probable for every game.


  2. #17
    r8rh8rmike's Avatar
    r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29 Palms, Ca.
    Age
    54
    Posts
    11,008
    Rep Power
    124

    Re: Bulger has had injured ribs for a few weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by bigredman View Post
    That was a dumb ass admission by Bulger. Now anytime a defender gets a hold of his ass, they will drive him to the ground through his rib cage. SHUT UP DUMMY! Sheeeeeesh. Regarding the production. Possibly, but it was due to poor play calling as well. Think about it. If our QB is hurting, why isn't Linehan relying more on running plays. Something doesn't add up here.
    I'm sensing a theme here.

  3. #18
    denverram's Avatar
    denverram is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Denver Co
    Age
    48
    Posts
    170
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Bulger has had injured ribs for a few weeks

    Fellow Clanies,

    The injury report is required by the NFL.

    The various catagories are:

    IR-Out for Season

    Out- Will not play for the next game

    Doubtful- 25% chance to play 75% chance not to play

    Questionable- 50/50 to play

    Probable- 75% Play 25% not play

    Their is only one reason to release this information...

    WE DEGENERATE GAMBLERS NEED GOOD INFORMATION!!!

    We only think the NFL doesn't like gambling.

    DenverRam

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •