Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    Truth's Avatar
    Truth is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Age
    54
    Posts
    1,397
    Rep Power
    37

    Bulger Leading Rusher Against Cards

    What a disturbing stat.

    Bulger = 3 carries for 32 yards.

    Jackson = 7 carries for 17 yards

    Pittman = 10 carries for 12 yards

    That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!!

  2. #2
    Goldenfleece's Avatar
    Goldenfleece is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,586
    Rep Power
    60

    Re: Bulger Leading Rusher Against Cards

    Kudos to Bulger. Just last week I suggested that he wasn't that great when the play started to break down, but today he kept drives going more than once by scrambling for a first down. A lot of good passes went incomplete, too. For example, the play where Fells got tripped up running with Adrian Wilson, two plays consecutively where Holt and Jackson dropped passes that hit them in the hands, the long ball to Avery that he couldn't quite get to, the would-be TD strike to Jackson that also hit him in the hands...all good passes on plays that just didn't work out.

  3. #3
    dgr828's Avatar
    dgr828 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    THE GOLDEN STATE
    Posts
    1,917
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: Bulger Leading Rusher Against Cards

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenfleece View Post
    Kudos to Bulger. Just last week I suggested that he wasn't that great when the play started to break down, but today he kept drives going more than once by scrambling for a first down. A lot of good passes went incomplete, too. For example, the play where Fells got tripped up running with Adrian Wilson, two plays consecutively where Holt and Jackson dropped passes that hit them in the hands, the long ball to Avery that he couldn't quite get to, the would-be TD strike to Jackson that also hit him in the hands...all good passes on plays that just didn't work out.
    All for not when you can't get the W. Bulger=Failure
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #4
    SFCRamFan's Avatar
    SFCRamFan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Ft Walton Beach, Florida
    Age
    49
    Posts
    1,005
    Rep Power
    18

    Re: Bulger Leading Rusher Against Cards

    Like I stated in another thread, I am beginning to look more at the players around him and the "Genius" or lack thereof of Saunder's play designs and play-calling...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    SJax, a developing quarterbacks best friend...

  5. #5
    general counsel's Avatar
    general counsel is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    atlanta, georgia
    Age
    52
    Posts
    5,607
    Rep Power
    82

    Re: Bulger Leading Rusher Against Cards

    Another brilliant commentary on bulger. Bulger=failure. Did you say that after the washington and dallas games. No running game, no pass rush, no pass protection, 510 yards allowed, of course, that is all because of marc bulger. No question about it.

    ramming speed to all

    general counsel


  6. #6
    RockinRam's Avatar
    RockinRam is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    4,079
    Rep Power
    44

    Re: Bulger Leading Rusher Against Cards

    Quote Originally Posted by dgr828 View Post
    All for not when you can't get the W. Bulger=Failure

    You have no reasoning here man. Some people call Bulger a failure for getting sacked and not try to avoid a sack. Now Bulger is scrambling and picking up first downs and you still call him a failure. Bulger showed some intelligence today, at least for his scrambling. A lot of those could have ended up into sacks.

  7. #7
    RamsInfiniti's Avatar
    RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    R.I.P.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    77

    Re: Bulger Leading Rusher Against Cards

    Quote Originally Posted by general counsel View Post
    Another brilliant commentary on bulger. Bulger=failure. Did you say that after the washington and dallas games. No running game, no pass rush, no pass protection, 510 yards allowed, of course, that is all because of marc bulger. No question about it.

    ramming speed to all

    general counsel
    Fact is, I'm getting sick of reading this crap, and I really feel like I need to speak my mind. But when I do, I'll be banned from the boards ...

    Kudos to you GC for your lengthy recaps, and trying to defend us against this ignorance, but whats the point?

    What to do, what to do?

  8. #8
    RamsInfiniti's Avatar
    RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    R.I.P.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    77

    Re: Bulger Leading Rusher Against Cards

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenfleece View Post
    Kudos to Bulger. Just last week I suggested that he wasn't that great when the play started to break down, but today he kept drives going more than once by scrambling for a first down. A lot of good passes went incomplete, too. For example, the play where Fells got tripped up running with Adrian Wilson, two plays consecutively where Holt and Jackson dropped passes that hit them in the hands, the long ball to Avery that he couldn't quite get to, the would-be TD strike to Jackson that also hit him in the hands...all good passes on plays that just didn't work out.

    So basically, Bulger should have been about 20-33, 225-250 yards, 2 TD, 2 INT?

    By no means a great day, but fair enough considering what he has around him ...

  9. #9
    dgr828's Avatar
    dgr828 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    THE GOLDEN STATE
    Posts
    1,917
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: Bulger Leading Rusher Against Cards

    Quote Originally Posted by RamsInfiniti View Post
    Fact is, I'm getting sick of reading this crap, and I really feel like I need to speak my mind. But when I do, I'll be banned from the boards ...

    Kudos to you GC for your lengthy recaps, and trying to defend us against this ignorance, but whats the point?

    What to do, what to do?
    Speak your mind, Chief! We all know Bulger is a BUM! But when he gets pointed out, the one who points it out gets attacked and receives infractions! The Emperor with no clothes thing! What to do , what to do!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #10
    RamsInfiniti's Avatar
    RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    R.I.P.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    77

    Re: Bulger Leading Rusher Against Cards

    Quote Originally Posted by dgr828 View Post
    Speak your mind, Chief! We all know Bulger is a BUM! But when he gets pointed out, the one who points it out gets attacked and receives infractions! The Emperor with no clothes thing! What to do , what to do!
    Well, I'll go ahead and say it ...

    You're just ignorant. You spout off random nonsense, just to stir the pot, and you can't back up any of it.

    Bulger = Failure??? Maybe you are a failure, who's judging you?

    Yes, of course, he's a failure for the following reasons:

    1. He threw an 80 yard TD to Stanley while being hit because Jacob Bell missed yet another block
    2. He caused Kreider to miss the blitz pickup
    3. He rushed for 27 yards on 17 carries. Oh wait, that was Jackson and Pittman.
    4. He rushed for 32 yards on 3 carries, keeping drives alive with all three.
    5. He dropped back to back passes, including one that would have been a long gain and another a TD. Oh wait, that was Jackson again.
    6. He gave up on a deep pass late in the game. Wait, no, that was Avery.
    7. Of course, he caused Fells to get tied up with Wilson.
    8. He gave up 510 yards of offense.

    Really? Do you realize how stupid the things you say really are?

    Tell me about you, so I can determine if you are a failure ...

  11. #11
    dgr828's Avatar
    dgr828 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    THE GOLDEN STATE
    Posts
    1,917
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: Bulger Leading Rusher Against Cards

    Quote Originally Posted by RamsInfiniti View Post
    Well, I'll go ahead and say it ...

    You're just ignorant. You spout off random nonsense, just to stir the pot, and you can't back up any of it.

    Bulger = Failure??? Maybe you are a failure, who's judging you?

    Yes, of course, he's a failure for the following reasons:

    1. He threw an 80 yard TD to Stanley while being hit because Jacob Bell missed yet another block
    2. He caused Kreider to miss the blitz pickup
    3. He rushed for 27 yards on 17 carries. Oh wait, that was Jackson and Pittman.
    4. He rushed for 32 yards on 3 carries, keeping drives alive with all three.
    5. He dropped back to back passes, including one that would have been a long gain and another a TD. Oh wait, that was Jackson again.
    6. He gave up on a deep pass late in the game. Wait, no, that was Avery.
    7. Of course, he caused Fells to get tied up with Wilson.
    8. He gave up 510 yards of offense.

    Really? Do you realize how stupid the things you say really are?

    Tell me about you, so I can determine if you are a failure ...
    Why get mad at me because your QB is bad. Tell me about yourself! What get your goat when you read what you know is the GODs honest truth!
    Marc Bulger has lost it and its time to move on! BUT DON'T KILL ME, I'M JUST THE MESSENGER!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  12. #12
    RamsInfiniti's Avatar
    RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    R.I.P.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    77

    Re: Bulger Leading Rusher Against Cards

    Quote Originally Posted by dgr828 View Post
    Why get mad at me because your QB is bad. Tell me about yourself! What get your goat when you read what you know is the GODs honest truth!
    Marc Bulger has lost it and its time to move on! BUT DON'T KILL ME, I'M JUST THE MESSENGER!
    And yet another worthless post ....

  13. #13
    dgr828's Avatar
    dgr828 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    THE GOLDEN STATE
    Posts
    1,917
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: Bulger Leading Rusher Against Cards

    Quote Originally Posted by RamsInfiniti View Post
    And yet another worthless post ....
    FOR a WORTHLESS QB NO LESS!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  14. #14
    RamsInfiniti's Avatar
    RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    R.I.P.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    77

    Re: Bulger Leading Rusher Against Cards

    Quote Originally Posted by dgr828 View Post
    FOR a WORTHLESS QB NO LESS!
    Shouldn't you be out driving your truck? or are you a failure at that?

  15. #15
    dgr828's Avatar
    dgr828 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    THE GOLDEN STATE
    Posts
    1,917
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: Bulger Leading Rusher Against Cards

    Quote Originally Posted by RamsInfiniti View Post
    Shouldn't you be out driving your truck? or are you a failure at that?
    OH! you had to go there! That really hurts! NO fair hitting below the BELT!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Post Game with Gordo: 10-12
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: -10-12-2008, 07:46 PM
  2. Jim Thomas Live, Jan 4th
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: -01-05-2008, 09:34 AM
  3. Bulger Headed for Big Year
    By Rambos in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: -10-26-2006, 10:34 AM
  4. Bulger shoulders the load
    By Nick in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: -06-05-2005, 09:39 AM
  5. There's no marked change in Marc Bulger
    By RamDez in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: -08-04-2004, 02:19 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •