0 0%
  • About Right

31 63.27%
  • Forgot to make it three options so don't vote for this one

2 4.08%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    LA Rammer is offline Registered User

Re: Was Bulger Overpaid/Underpaid?

I think he's a bit overpaid, however our offensive line couldn't protect Jesus.

LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

Varg6 is offline Registered User

I don't know if we did or not because obviously Bulger played well last year but this year he is terrible. However he is playing poorly because of the offensive line. So who really knows if he was worth the $65 million? We won't know until we overpay for an offensive line because we all know that ours is shot to hell at the moment. I personally think we hit it right (if he plays the way he did last year), but at the moment it is too difficult to say unless by some miracle the line happens to actually block someone and give Bulger less than a millisecond to throw the damn ball.

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

Guam rammer is offline Registered User

I think Bulger is worth every penny. Its just unfortunate that we can't provide him enough protection to prove himself. I'd say he's really earning his pay taking a beating back there wouldnt you?

theodus69 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by LA Rammer View Post
    I think he's a bit overpaid, however our offensive line couldn't protect Jesus.
    Let's see, Hurt but kept it under wraps, O-Line stinks and the team as a whole is a big Hole. well I remember this DeJA vu. Anyway, Overpaid Much over Paid. one of these days you guys might see the light and Bulger will be a big hit in the salery cap when he is gone in 1 year. he is not quite the one to move this team to the next level. Everyone called for Warner with the same situation , why not Bulger? Overpaid Overpaid!!!!!!!!!!!!! come on and let me have it!!!!!

TekeRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by theodus69 View Post
    Let's see, Hurt but kept it under wraps, O-Line stinks and the team as a whole is a big Hole. well I remember this DeJA vu. Anyway, Overpaid Much over Paid. one of these days you guys might see the light and Bulger will be a big hit in the salery cap when he is gone in 1 year. he is not quite the one to move this team to the next level. Everyone called for Warner with the same situation , why not Bulger? Overpaid Overpaid!!!!!!!!!!!!! come on and let me have it!!!!!
    Yes, we called for the release of Warner and he went on to be an ok starter in NY, and then in Arizona where he quietly played out his days... oh wait, he just almost won a game against a top defense while he had only one arm! He almost came back against Baltimore! If he had a better defense than he does, they'd have a couple more wins. If he didn't get killed by Peppers, they probably would have won that game.

We paid market value for Bulger(pretty much the same as Brees a year earlier, so we saved a year's worth of inflation actually), and no one could have foreseen that he'd break his ribs or that we'd have a massacre to our line. It's an off year for everyone, so get over it and just be glad that we have a hurt Bulger rather than a medley of Trent Green, Cleo Lemon, and John Beck. Or maybe you'd rather have Grossman and Griese? How about Harrington and Leftwich? Dante Culpepper? Tavaris Jackson?

live4ramin is offline Registered User

[I]It's an off year for everyone, so get over it and just be glad that we have a hurt Bulger rather than a medley of Trent Green, Cleo Lemon, and John Beck. Or maybe you'd rather have Grossman and Griese? How about Harrington and Leftwich? Dante Culpepper? Tavaris Jackson?[/IThat's a good point, but bulger's no leader. How many games has he won coming from behind? He punches the clock.
    "The horror"

theodus69 Guest

well then let Bulger go play out his Career somewhere else. this is the Same exact team as when Warner went down hill. It's a team not one guy, But let's be fair and call for Bulger ouster!!!!!!! to some of you Think that just isn't right........Exactly!!!!!

live4ramin is offline Registered User

Right now anyone off the street can hand off to Jackson.

I repeat, how many games has bulger led us back from behind? He's been exposed. It was the system.
    "The horror"

rammiser is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by live4ramin View Post
    Right now anyone off the street can hand off to Jackson.

I repeat, how many games has bulger led us back from behind? He's been exposed. It was the system.
    The system??? Funny he's been qb for two different systems and had success in both. So exactly what is he a systme qb for? How Bulger is taking the blame for anything that has happened this season is beyond me. He has less than a second to throw, he's hurt and the coach call a terrible game. Yeah let's cut Bulger and bring in a real terrible qb. Hey Grossman will be available next year. Dont say Cutler either he isnt that good. As for Bulger being a leader. Was Dilfer,Jeff Hostetler,David Woodley leaders for their team because they all made it to Superbowls. Hey, I got an Idea lets cut Jackson too his performance this year sucks he needs to go. You guys are rediculous.
    Just Fix It

NyGiantz Guest

Too early to tell he got hurt real early on. Judging from the past he is worth it though.

ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User

Very few, if any, of these guys are "worth" what they get paid, but they should grab whatever the market will bear.

It is called capitalism and that is what this great country was built on!
    RnD

GO RAMS!!

djones39 Guest

I thought he was overpaid, because it's not like we've made any post-season push with Bulger. IN order to get that type of money as a QB, your team better be on the brink of a SB.

theodus69 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by djones39 View Post
    I thought he was overpaid, because it's not like we've made any post-season push with Bulger. IN order to get that type of money as a QB, your team better be on the brink of a SB.
    Say no more!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12