CRAZYHORNS is offline Registered User

Bulger is the right choice...

I am a huge Warner fan. I was very upset when the Rams let him go. However, the Rams are my team and all I could do was hope that this move would allow Bulger to step up....

I was unimpress with Bulger eventhough his numbers compared fairly well to the top QB's in the league.

Something happen this year?? I am not sure when and exactly how but Bulger showed me some HEART..... Maybe I did not realize what we had until Chandler had to step in???

I am now officially a Bulger fan.... I maybe a little late but I am impress.... I feel the Rams will be overlooked next year.... I have a very good feeling about this upcoming season..... If the Rams can field a tenacious D with an above average special teams the Rams can once again dominate this league....

GGGOOO RRRAAAMMMSSS

OrlandoPaceIsMyHero is offline Registered User

Re: Bulger is the right choice...

Same here - I am so glad to have Bulger at QB... he's accurate as all heck, doesn't make mistakes, and now can throw the deep ball. I think the guy is a joy to watch.

OPIMH

ZigZagRam is offline Registered User

After seeing him take a beating week after week, play after play behind this porous O-Line, and then watch him come back for more again and again, I don't know how anyone couldn't like this kid.

Everybody questioned his long-ball and he came out slingin' this year. Lots of people questioned his interceptions and decisions, but his INT's are down this year. Som people questioned his heart...shame on them.

I'm proud to call Marc Bulger my QB for the future. We're in good hands...if we can keep him alive.

sbramfan is offline Registered User

Not only do I agree, but I would also like to point out that this post has been long awaited by some of those on this board, who tried to drum up a post like this unnaturally, like stepping on someone's shoes when you're dancing. To use the words of Rush Limbaugh, some on this board are "desirous" that a Marc Bulger led topic be brought up and the positives of his abilities and success be discussed at length.

Well, let me be one of the first to say.....the kids good. Accurate and poised in the pocket!

Nick is online now Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by ZigZagRam
    After seeing him take a beating week after week, play after play behind this porous O-Line, and then watch him come back for more again and again, I don't know how anyone couldn't like this kid.

Everybody questioned his long-ball and he came out slingin' this year. Lots of people questioned his interceptions and decisions, but his INT's are down this year. Som people questioned his heart...shame on them.

I'm proud to call Marc Bulger my QB for the future. We're in good hands...if we can keep him alive.
    Very well said.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Two
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

moklerman is offline Registered User

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I would have very little problem with Marc Bulger and most likely be thrilled to have him if not for the way the whole soap opera has played out over the last few years. Too many extreme view points and opinions of the qb position for the Rams have been on exhibit and it's still a dangerous topic to discuss (a la, religion, politics, etc.). Too many people have developed personal feelings on the matter and it, I think, has literally divided Rams nation against itself.

As objective and unbiased as I try to view the situation I can't help but feel if Bulger does something good, I'm going to have to hear about it in terms of a comparison to someone else. But, all things being equal, Marc Bulger has shown talent, toughness, tenacity and humilty (ruined my alliteration). He's pretty much anything a Rams fan would want in a qb and is continuing to improve. Hopefully time will allow old wounds to heal for those that have a personal interest in the qb debate and in time to appreciate and enjoy one of the better qb's the Rams have ever had.

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

You know, if it were not for internet message boards, I would never give a second thought to how Marc Bulger became the Rams' starting QB.

He's a good leader, with underrated talent, and a calm demeanor that is extremely rare in athletes today. I like the guy, and I'm glad he's the Rams' QB. I wouldn't care if he replaced Johnny Unitas or Dan Marino. I'm glad he's the Rams' QB.

theodus69 is offline Registered User

He's tough, he's stepped up,and this coming year will show If he is here to stay! we shall see. And I hope he performs extremely well!
    I stopped going to the dentist.......I got tired of the cavity searches!

sbramfan is offline Registered User

Speaking of sore subjects....can you believe they let Faragamo go to the Canadien League? Man, that hurt.

On a completely non-related subject:

Why does snoop dog carry an umbrella?

ZigZagRam is offline Registered User

For drizzle?