Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    dgr828 is offline Registered User

Bulger will never get it!

The scoring is not going to come to you, You have to go out and get it! Especially in the Redzone.
    the Scoreboard doesn't lie, and it's been telling this tale for too long now.
    Marc is a clueless "Jedi" robot who needlessly wastes and calls timeouts for no rhyme or reason, all in the 1st half of ball games, just so he can prove that that was the way Mike Martz did it.

Did you see how the defense and rest of the team caved in,after the 2nd half, the direct result of an ineffective offense lead by #10.

Rams are still in the game, in the 3rd quarter, However all the 3 & outs from the Rams stagnant offense took away what fight this team might have had left in 'em, and in the end this team just gave in.

Why are we fighting when our QB is so enept at running the offense.
    Folks, we're going on 4 years of this BS!
    Bulger will never get! JUST GET THE DAMN BALL INTO THE ENDZONE!!!
    BTW, Can we now agree that this GUY SUX!!!

START BOLLER IN DC!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Re: Bulger will never get it!

It's certainly an interesting thought: If Boller started, would he have done any better? I can't say I know...I have a feeling it wouldn't have been any different, but hopefully I'm wrong.

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User

This is one of the most comical, yet dumbest, posts I've ever read ...

Thanks for that!

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamsInfiniti View Post
    This is one of the most comical, yet dumbest, posts I've ever read ...

Thanks for that!
    Agreed. As most of you know, I am no fan of Bulger, but there is no way this game was his fault. He had no time, all the time. Our line is a joke at this point and the fact that he had no turnovers and only got sacked 3 times is a credit to Bulger.

ScottD413 is offline Registered User

You're flat out wrong.

I watched every snap of that game, and blaming Bulger for that loss is ridiculous.

1) Where was Jackson all game? We don't have the WR's to pass the ball every down. If Jackson struggles, so will our offense.
    2) Was it Bulger who committed all those penalties that put us in 3rd and long situations all game?
    3) Our O line didn't do a very good job of picking up the blitz. Many times Marc had to go to the check-down because he didn't have enough time to let the receivers routes develop downfield.

It was not one person who lost this game. We committed WAY too many penalties and aside from the 3 turnovers our D looked like the same old garbage.

We got beat in every phase of the game today. I don't care if we had Johnny Unitas back there today, we wouldn't have won with the way we played as a team.

What happened! We have an new improved line now, how long are we gonna keep using that excuse? You guys sound like a broken record. Offensive lines can't get the ball in the endzone for you, neither can our QB. When you let a brokendown Hasselbeck out play you, YOU SUX! I wish the Rams could make some kind of trade package for Bulger, while he still has a little value or just throw the bum out, outright! BTW, BULGER SUX!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SavageRam is offline Registered User

What? Why are so many acting like they've caught Incognito disease and have lost there head?

Bulger is not to blame for what happened in that game today.

ScottD413 is offline Registered User

Talking about how offensive lines are not important just shows your ignorance.

Ask anyone who had ever coached the game. Ask any running back or quarterback which part of the team is the most valuable. They will all tell you that the offensive line is the single most important part of the team. It all starts up front. If you get beat up front, you're in for a long day

bradwill is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by dgr828 View Post
    What happened! We have an new improved line now, how long are we gonna keep using that excuse? You guys sound like a broken record. Offensive lines can't get the ball in the endzone for you, neither can our QB. When you let a brokendown Hasselbeck out play you, YOU SUX! I wish the Rams could make some kind of trade package for Bulger, while he still has a little value or just throw the bum out, outright! BTW, BULGER SUX!
    If you think our OL right now is "improved," I don't know what to say. Their performance was awful today, from tons of penalties early to no run blocking to poor pass protection later. Brown apparently talks a better game than he plays at center because he had a very poor game in particular. When he forgot the count and wouldn't snap it to Bulger even with Bulger screaming and gesturing wildly to snap it and then Bulger yelled at him....that might have been a first...Bulger noticeably yelling at someone for screwing up.

Did u notice that Hassleback faced NO PRESSURE at all today? No one in a Rams' uni has yet figured out how to cover a TE?

Mooselini is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bradwill View Post
    If you think our OL right now is "improved," I don't know what to say. Their performance was awful today, from tons of penalties early to no run blocking to poor pass protection later. Brown apparently talks a better game than he plays at center because he had a very poor game in particular. When he forgot the count and wouldn't snap it to Bulger even with Bulger screaming and gesturing wildly to snap it and then Bulger yelled at him....that might have been a first...Bulger noticeably yelling at someone for screwing up.

Did u notice that Hassleback faced NO PRESSURE at all today? No one in a Rams' uni has yet figured out how to cover a TE?
    Good post. I think Brown needs to sit down and shut up. He had a terrible game. In fact, the only member of the OLine who played good was...Barron.... :X
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Devaney, if you care about this team... fire the offensive coordinator!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ScottD413 View Post
    Talking about how offensive lines are not important just shows your ignorance.

Ask anyone who had ever coached the game. Ask any running back or quarterback which part of the team is the most valuable. They will all tell you that the offensive line is the single most important part of the team. It all starts up front. If you get beat up front, you're in for a long day
    NO, when you go 3&Outs in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th quarters and can't score in the Redzone, then you're in for a long day!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

01d 0rd3r is offline Registered User

boller would have thrown a few int like he did every game in baltimore

But this is irrelevant im not posting in anymore bulger threads ive expressed my opinoin on the subject in sevral threads and in fighting on the subject just makes everyone look like fools.

Bar-bq is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by dgr828 View Post
    What happened! We have an new improved line now, how long are we gonna keep using that excuse?
    If you think this installment of the O-Line was an improvement on anything we've seen in recent memory, you need to take a long hard look at yourself. Give them time to gel, then maybe Bulger will have some time to throw.

Quote Originally Posted by Dgr828
    You guys sound like a broken record.
    To be completely honest, I think the passage below speaks for itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Dgr
    BULGER SUX!

maxxdigger is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by SavageRam View Post
    What? Why are so many acting like they've caught Incognito disease and have lost there head?

Bulger is not to blame for what happened in that game today.
    Pure fact of the game that people have been missing. It's always the starting QB fault

SFCRamFan is offline Registered User

I'm no Bulger fan and have little patience with him, but it was a group effort today as many have stated. I just wonder if he has "it" anymore. I just have so little confidence in his abilities, but he needs those around him to excel in order to make plays. The receivers don't get open, the line can't stop the blitz, and SJ has no holes or wants to dance at times. It is going to be long season...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SJax, a developing quarterbacks best friend...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast