Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    SJacks039 is offline Registered User

Re: Bulger working out in the Lou, says there is "unbelievable" culture change ...

I talk a lot of trash on Bulger, but I do want to see the guy succeed. Someone else said it on this thread,it is put up or shut up time. I'm glad he is positive and ready to work. I can't say I expect him to make a comeback,But it would be great to see.

When Bulger says "were not far from arizona", does he mean we need one more big play receiver(Crabtree).

shower beers is offline Registered User

Re: Bulger working out in the Lou, says there is "unbelievable" culture change ...

Quote Originally Posted by Bald_81 View Post
    I also remember reading Bulger's renewed dedication last off season and how he was practicing every day so that he could digest all of Al Saunder's offense. It's put up or shut up time, Marc.
    I was thinking the same thing. Good post.

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

I wonder if Spags remembered the Pro Bowl when Marc kicked butt, and wanted Shurmur on board knowing what he could do with the team. It wouldn't surprise me. It seems like the Rams are changing from one day to the next, and it started at the top.

Man, I got a feeling that we're all going to like the changes we see on the field this year - even if some of them hurt. I really expect Spags to bring us back to or above a .500 record!

BEER is offline Registered User

It sounds like hes kissing Spags ass all ready. I wont count bulger out, but
    im willing to bet that he wont be the starting QB after next year........
    Can anyone say "Mcnab"! yea ya.

unorthodox1999 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Bald_81 View Post
    I also remember reading Bulger's renewed dedication last off season and how he was practicing every day so that he could digest all of Al Saunder's offense. It's put up or shut up time, Marc.

I guess it shows he's that dedicated doesnt it??..the whole team talked a big game and the whole team underperformed..period

TheTalkOfTheArch is offline Registered User

Glad to hear he's at Rams Park working out in St. Louis. IN ST. LOUIS ya hear that ya nimrods in the other thread? I hope he does manage to pull it together.
    This CITY and its fans deserve something to be excited about.

tonyray05 is offline Registered User

Crabtree, OL, MLB. in that order.

Canadian Rams Fan is offline Registered User

With all of this feedback from when bulger played in the pro bowl and how well he performed I can not help but think how much the west coast offence will help this team tremendously. With our offensive line being like swiss cheese they will not have to hold their blocks as long. I can not wait too see our team next year. I personnally can not wait until free agency and the draft to see all of the changes.

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

He stated that Spags has a plan and a direction and players will either get on the wagon or be left behind (or something to that effect).
    Somewhere, Barron and Incognito are wondering how big the wagon is.

Milan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by SJacks039 View Post
    When Bulger says "were not far from arizona", does he mean we need one more big play receiver(Crabtree).
    How did you pull that one together?

idrd is offline Registered User
    Yep, Bulger was excited last year with the addition of the putz Al Saunders and was working like heck all winter to improve his arm strength, durability and progression reads, side by side with Al Saunders at Rams Park, all winter.

Jim Thomas also reported how crisp the receivers were running the routes and nary a dropped ball and Bulger was right on target and slinging the ball around like a good priced pizza pie.

FO and coaches may have changed but Bulger will be the same Bulger, also ran in the world of QB. and screw he was in the Pro Bowl in 2006 who the heck else could they send from the NFC ?? Bulger should hop a steamer to the Far East and grow rice for a living. He may be able to evade a rice plant or two waving in the wind, maybe.

Yeah, I imagine Cogs is shaking in his boots that Spags will not want him, get friggin serious people. Cogs will send them a big THANK YOU note when they low tender them, just like dozens of other guys that left the team and were very glad to go. Baron will also be snapped up in a heartbeat if let go.
    Last edited by Nick; -02-07-2009 at 06:15 PM.

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by idrd View Post
    Yeah, I imagine Cogs is shaking in his boots that Spags will not want him, get friggin serious people. Cogs will send them a big THANK YOU note when they low tender them, just like dozens of other guys that left the team and were very glad to go. Baron will also be snapped up in a heartbeat if let go.
    Hopefully Spags can get Incognito and Barron (who both have talent) to learn some discipline and get their heads straight. If not, good riddance. Let them be another teams problem.

Maybe Cogs can get tips on thank you notes from Jimmy Kennedy, Anthony Hargrove or Jeramitrious Butler.

RockinRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    Hopefully Spags can get Incognito and Barron (who both have talent) to learn some discipline and get their heads straight. If not, good riddance. Let them be another teams problem.

Maybe Cogs can get tips on thank you notes from Jimmy Kennedy, Anthony Hargrove or Jeramitrious Butler.
    Hey hey, what are you trying to say? Are you implying that Jimmy Kennedy is a bad football player? He was a monster in the trenches. He could push guards like Alan Faneca backward 10 feet. Then he would throw the QB down with one arm. Even Emmitt Smith said positive things about Kennedy.

Emmit: "Yea, um...that Kennedy guy gots some real talents throwing opposing opponenest into uh...each other. He got cannon arms and he almost kills Petey Manning from the Indiana Colts. He toss Matt Sunday their center into the stands and he land on the Houston Cowboy's Tony Romeo's girlfriend Jennifer Simpson. She break her neck immediately. What a trag.....traged.......bad thing. The Missori Rams have golden talent with that guy, Jimmy Kendy.

It was just a bad FO move to release Kennedy.

On other note, I'm really excited about this. I've always liked Bulger, and was excited about hiring Saunders last year. But it turned out to be a disaster. The rookies were hassled by injuries and couldn't seem to learn the playbook, Bennett and McMichael got injured, our o-line was abysmal, and our poor defense all contributed to poor Rams football.

But, I'm very excited about all these new coaching changes, and the upcoming off-season and draft.

Let's all hope to a great season next year.
    (Isn't that what everyone said in 2007?)

Yodude is offline Registered User

Gee, you would think that a team that won only two games would have more than one person committed enough to be at Rams Park right now working out and getting to know the new coaching staff.

When people talk about leadership, which always seems to be a topic when Bulger is debated, I hope things like this are mentioned.
    I appreciate his commitment...but exactly who is he leading if he's the only one there? Oh, that's right...the locals who are rehabbing injuries. Perhaps they'll make the squad next year.
    Last edited by Yodude; -02-08-2009 at 02:07 AM.
    Clannie Nominee for ClanRam's Thickest Poster

bruce4life is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by rockinram View Post
    hey hey, what are you trying to say? Are you implying that jimmy kennedy is a bad football player? He was a monster in the trenches. He could push guards like alan faneca backward 10 feet. Then he would throw the qb down with one arm. Even emmitt smith said positive things about kennedy.

Emmit: "yea, um...that kennedy guy gots some real talents throwing opposing opponenest into uh...each other. He got cannon arms and he almost kills petey manning from the indiana colts. He toss matt sunday their center into the stands and he land on the houston cowboy's tony romeo's girlfriend jennifer simpson. She break her neck immediately. What a trag.....traged.......bad thing. The missori rams have golden talent with that guy, jimmy kendy.

It was just a bad fo move to release kennedy.

:d

on other note, i'm really excited about this. I've always liked bulger, and was excited about hiring saunders last year. But it turned out to be a disaster. The rookies were hassled by injuries and couldn't seem to learn the playbook, bennett and mcmichael got injured, our o-line was abysmal, and our poor defense all contributed to poor rams football.

But, i'm very excited about all these new coaching changes, and the upcoming off-season and draft.

Let's all hope to a great season next year.
    (isn't that what everyone said in 2007?):d
    ummmm what are you talking about bro????? When did emmitt say this

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast