throwback week

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    UK Ramfan 83 is offline Registered User

Re: Is Bulger the worst QB in the NFL?

For the love of god.. Number one Rams site on the internet?!?!?

Well, unless all this Bulger nonesense stops I really don't think it will be. Can you just create a sticky thread somewhere on this forum soley entitled..'Marc Bulger' That way ALL posts about him, his life, his, hobbies, his falabilites as a human being can be discussed by those that give a toss... I for one don't.

I've never blamed Bulger for the position this team finds itself in. It's a team game...full stop.

A Bulger sticky thread will free up more forum time for us to argue about more sensible matters such as why the sky is blue.

Hang on, maybe that's his fault as well..........Marc get to your room!!

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

For the love of god.. Number one Rams site on the internet?!?!?

Well, unless all this Bulger nonesense stops I really don't think it will be.
    Not even the Anti-Bulger patrol can bring down this site.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Lange Guest

Maybe if Bulger actually had a team around him that was supporting him he could be a great QB for us. The QB cannot overcome all the problems around him no matter how much some experts and fans think. I look for him to have a better year overall because the line and receivers should develop but it could still be rough.

RockinRam is offline Registered User

The guy is probably some Whiner fan coming here to troll.

ramhomer Guest

You guys and your "in 2002" fantasies. From 2000 to 2004 ANY qb in the NFL would have had huge numbers and looked good leading the Rams. Reality check, Marc Bulger is a bad qb on a bad team and he isnt going to get better.

RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ramhomer View Post
    You guys and your "in 2002" fantasies. From 2000 to 2004 ANY qb in the NFL would have had huge numbers and looked good leading the Rams. Reality check, Marc Bulger is a bad qb on a bad team and he isnt going to get better.
    Yep, because that sure does explain his (arguably) best season in 2006 ....

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by tenplay View Post
    Is Bulger the worst QB in the NFL?
    Quote Originally Posted by tenplay View Post
    I cannot think of one starting NFL QB that I wouldn't take over Bulger.
    Calling Bulger the worst QB in the NFL and saying you can't think of one starting NFL QB that you wouldn't take over Bulger is simply ludicrous, especially after these last two weeks where he's played relatively mistake-free football and has done so pretty well, all things considering. If you really can't think of another QB in the league you wouldn't take over Bulger, you either (1) don't know many of the league's other starting QBs, or (2) aren't being honest with yourself.

If you had to play a game today, I can't imagine anyone wouldn't take Marc Bulger over the following QBs currently starting in the league: Matthew Stafford, Jake Delhomme, JaMarcus Russell, Matt Cassell, Brady Quinn, Byron Leftwich, Shaun Hill, Kyle Orton. To me, I would absolutely take Bulger over those guys. And I think there are a few more that I personally would decline in favor of Bulger, but are probably more debatable to others.

There absolutely are legitimate criticisms that can be made of Marc Bulger, but it seems as if those criticisms sometimes get lost because other "critics" throw out sensationalized posts like these. Threads like this make me really appreciate posters like Fortuninerhater, because even though I sometimes don't agree with him, he definitely brings a good debate rather than wild over the top claims.

Quote Originally Posted by ramhomer View Post
    This doesn't even make sense. Bulger wasn't even the QB in 2000 and 2001, and from 2002 to 2004, other QBs had opportunities and didn't perform as well as Marc did.

Fat Pang is offline Registered User

Anyone seen that Unicorn?

No.

He isn't.

Mr.Blond Guest

HOw come I'M the only one blamed and "given a warning"? I'm being callled a sanfran fan and it's just not right. I'm an old L.A. Rams fan, how can you threathen me with suspension when I've insulted NOBODY here but MRAC BULGER? Ya'llsaying I"M unintelligbile. crazy person and I GET STRIKES AGAINST ME. I come back here, I tell you all that look, I WAS RIGHT, BUlger aint' done nothing and KURT was better and I get threatened with "banning". I didn't insult a fellow poster. Please, people who agree with me, step up, it's better to be dead and cool, then alive and UNCOOL.
    Secondly, I've seen the Rams play in Anaheim (lotsa times) , St.Louis and Detroit, and have gone to no other games. I'm a Rams fan. And ya'll treated me like garbage. The horns are beautiful, goregous, and I wish people wouldve listened to me back in the day. I don't care about the Cardinals, and KURT HAS proven he's the better QB, and I AM ENTITLED to my opinion, which RamFanSam took away and I was given a Warning? A warning? On a fan page? Lamo. Seriously. I KNOW it's not my website, but seriuosly, the poeple who ban me, are probably the same ones who say "No censorship"?????? GO RAMS

Mr.Blond Guest

In response to Nick, I just want the RAMS to win To everyone else, not to insult your intelligence, but the Quarterback position is important. One of THE most. With a great QB, and a mediocore team, a team can make the playoffs. The Rams with Garbriel are an example. Elway and the Broncos. Esiason and Cincy. WITH BULGER WE HAVE GONE STRAIGHT DOWN. Supposedly we have made the playoffs ONCE, tho it was so quick that I don't even remember being eliminated in 2003. So Bulger was qb in 1 playoff game In seven years. These facts cannot be disputed. I don't mind, cuz when I decide to wear Rams regalia, (I don't live in St.Louis) and walk around, I always get compliments, Like, "I Like the Rams" etc. These are NOT Rams fans, they are fans of other teams, the reason they 'Like" the Rams is probably cuz the Rams Suck and are NO Threat lol Anwyas, I'm just happy to be here, but serioulsy, BANNING on a website, that is sooo sooooooo lame. I'm only talking RAMS football, RAMS players (mostly who SUCK) how can I get "banned" for that????????

Mr.Blond Guest

P.s DOn't worry, I've been banned from other sites too, I guess it just proves there's so many lame people around, controlling things. Don't be one of them ClanRam, I belong here and am witty with comments lol

39thebeast is offline Registered User

There are only four words that answer this post

Jamarcus Russell Jake Delhome

makersncoke is offline Registered User

For the love of god, we've beat this horse to death, gave him CPR, and beat him to death again. Bulger is not by any means the worst QB in the league. Is he in the elite catagory? No, he is above average IMO. Are his numbers what they should be? No. Are Steven Jackson's numbers what they should be every week? No. What's the common thread here? The O-line. Nuf said.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mr.Blond Guest

You're intitled to your opinion and I'm intitled to mine. Should you be BANNED for saying bulger sucks? I say NO. And you can call me a jackass all you want, and I should be able to call you a whatever, no problem. This is a NFL football forum. If I ask your age and you tell me 10, and then I ask if your parents are home and can I come over lol, then I should be banned. If I call bulger a cock sucker, I should NEVER be banned. NEVER. Also, if I call YOU the same thing, I also think I should NOT be banned. "nuff said. P.s. I'm interested in why you think mrac bulger is "above average IMO" because I was accused of hitting the "pipe", when actually I think you are in possession of the drug called 'crack' for that comment. Just Kidding!

Mr.Blond Guest

I wish you woulve beat mrac bulger to death, then given him cpr, then beat him half to death AND LEAVED THE HORSE ALONE. lol I am NOT a murderer I said, Half to death. cough cough.................who would be the qb while mrac was tending to his injuries? I would have prefereed Georgia Frontiere................SWEAR TO GOD. How can he say that, you ask? First of all, I love women. I can't help it. I'm a Scorpio. Second of all, the Rams would have gotten alot of publicity. Third of all, I wouldn'tve have wondered why Mrac was smiling at the camera with the Rams down 28-0, week after week, year after year. One more thing, when the net first came out, I found a Rams website and I rememmber lots of anti Georgia sentiments. Screw that, she was hot in her day and I always was (kinda) proud of her owning the team. She moved my team outta heavenly Orange county but still I liked her. I love the L.A. Rams and now I love the St.Louis Rams. Cough cough
    Last edited by Mr.Blond; -09-22-2009 at 11:23 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast