Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Mr.Blond Guest

Re: Is Bulger the worst QB in the NFL?

you're just dupped if you think otherwise, he threw a tight spiral once in awhile, that's it

Mr.Blond Guest

deleted by myself GO RAMS

Rambunctious! is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by PeoriaRam View Post
    Or like last year Avery misran the route. Or just dropped it. Both of which are more likely than your suggestion.

And he's better than Boller. To claim otherwise is foolish.
    Sorry I've watched Bulger mess up way too many 3rd and 4's to have any confidence in his ability to lead this team. His passes are off, he has happy feet, and he can't scramble to save his life. All that being said, I HOPE HE PROVES ME WRONG. I guess we just have to agree to disagree. At least Boller can play outside of the pocket.

Mr.Blond Guest

"I hope he proves me wrong": I'm the same way. Always have been. But he never did. Probably never will. Check this out: Joe Namath, back to bring the Rams back to Los Angeles and win the Stanley Cup lol I mean Superbowl I would be all for it, but Bulger would be all like, Um, Noooooo. Nope. Now I can't blame him (he aint' getting a paycheck) but at the same time, front office should do what's best for the Rams, which would be to fire Mrac's ass and tell him to move to East St.Louis for GOOD/forever. Of course, there are lots of holes in my theory.

Mr.Blond Guest

I know that "WIkipedia" is false in MANY ways (I've seen outright Lies) but check this out: At an NFL league owners meeting on October 14, 2008, Falcons owner Arthur Blank told ESPN he would like to see Vick play in the NFL again, but ruled out a return to the Falcons. Blank stated that the Falcons had "turned the page, turned the chapter and closed the book," having taken Matt Ryan to be the team's new quarterback.[22] In an interview with NBC Sport commentator Graham Bensinger published in January 2009, Blank reflected on the fact that Vick initially lied to him, "our coaching staff and a number of other people in our organization that he wasn't personally involved." Blank described his reaction when it didn't turn out that way as "shock, disappointment, and obviously a certain degree of anger as well." He added, "Hopefully, after spending a couple years in jail, he’ll come out a different person."
    What is Blank smoking (Besides crack and heroin------YES, you can smoke it too) First of all, a poor lady at PETA (Animal treating) says Vick shouldn't come back. I agree with her. Then Blank says this statement.....it's a gay cowardly statement). Now, if Vick is back, I want him for the Rams. He had a great arm. And we CAN'T do any worse.

Mr.Blond Guest

damn peopel, It's probably OLD news for you but still, it's a good read. And if Vick became a Ram, and won, I'd be very happy. Very Happy.

Mr.Blond Guest

Here was the jist of this old news: PETA wanted him banned for life, the NFL said "we need genuine remorse". His old Falcons owner said "He should come back, but not with us." I don't understand that. ANYWAYS, since he's back, I see him/WANT him in RAMS uniform.

tomahawk247 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Rambunctious! View Post
    Sorry I've watched Bulger mess up way too many 3rd and 4's to have any confidence in his ability to lead this team. His passes are off, he has happy feet, and he can't scramble to save his life. All that being said, I HOPE HE PROVES ME WRONG. I guess we just have to agree to disagree. At least Boller can play outside of the pocket.
    Shame Boller cant play in the pocket, otherwise he would still be starting in Baltimore

tomahawk247 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ramhomer View Post
    What super bowl was that?I forgot.
    That was the Bears v Colts

RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by tomahawk247 View Post
    That was the Bears v Colts
    Yes, which according to the other posters deranged logic, must mean that Rex Grossman is one of the best QB's in the NFL, since he brought the Bears to it ...

Quote Originally Posted by Rambunctious! View Post
    You mean like the 6 for 12 on third downs he had against Washington ...

That would have been 8 for 12 if not for dropped passes ....

This includes a great pass to Burton for a big gain with a defender about to cream him. He was hit on five 3rd down passes ....

This is not counting his beautiful touchdown pass to Robinson which was on 3rd down I believe ..

Bulger's play is night and day different from the past two years. Either he has developed confidence in the line and is standing in belief, or he's just laying it all out there to see what happens ...

He has avoided at least 4 sacks this year by moving around the pocket. He's taken off and run for positive yardage three times. Boller might be able to play outside the pocket, too bad he can't play in it ...

rams2061 Guest

He's been the worst QB for the past few years now. The guy is finished.

Quote Originally Posted by rams2061 View Post
    He's been the worst QB for the past few years now. The guy is finished.
    We probably shouldn't argue, that poster definitely knows what it is like to be worst ....

rams2061 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RamsInfiniti View Post
    We probably shouldn't argue, that poster definitely knows what it is like to be worst ....

...............................................................................

RealRam is offline Registered User

2061, bad joke in an already bad MB thread (long but bad). I think you just made it worse.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast