Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    cromwell42 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    bulger's meaningless stat buff time

    Now Bulger gets meaningless yards and maybe a score to end the game and his fan boys will say the game was not his fault (it wasn't/ total team collapse = head coaches fault) but this is how his stats get inflated every year meaningless yards and scores with game out of reach


  2. #2
    IzzyHigh1212's Avatar
    IzzyHigh1212 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    223
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: bulger's meaningless stat buff time

    Quote Originally Posted by cromwell42 View Post
    Now Bulger gets meaningless yards and maybe a score to end the game and his fan boys will say the game was not his fault (it wasn't/ total team collapse = head coaches fault) but this is how his stats get inflated every year meaningless yards and scores with game out of reach
    ...He had NO time to throw. He was scared. I would be too. Did you see the O-line's performance?

  3. #3
    AvengerRam's Avatar
    AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Longwood, Florida, United States
    Age
    46
    Posts
    18,603
    Rep Power
    167

    Re: bulger's meaningless stat buff time

    Actually, with all the things that went wrong today, Bulger's performance does not even make the list.

  4. #4
    ScottD413's Avatar
    ScottD413 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New York
    Age
    35
    Posts
    666
    Rep Power
    21

    Re: bulger's meaningless stat buff time

    I don't like Bulger at all, but it wasn't his fault. To be a sucessful QB in the NFL you need a good O-Line. Our line has got to be the worst in the league right now

  5. #5
    cromwell42 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: bulger's meaningless stat buff time

    Quote Originally Posted by IzzyHigh1212 View Post
    ...He had NO time to throw. He was scared. I would be too. Did you see the O-line's performance?
    no I didn't but thats why in my post I said this is a total team collapse... still changes nothing about my post that this happens every year Rams get way behind and Bulger gets big stats against a relaxed defense and people forget the first 3.5 quarters or look at a box score andsay he played no part in how bad things where

  6. #6
    mh-i's Avatar
    mh-i is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    CA
    Age
    55
    Posts
    1,248
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: bulger's meaningless stat buff time

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottD413 View Post
    I don't like Bulger at all, but it wasn't his fault. To be a sucessful QB in the NFL you need a good O-Line. Our line has got to be the worst in the league right now
    I think the case can be made that the Rams have the worst team in the league.

  7. #7
    AvengerRam's Avatar
    AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Longwood, Florida, United States
    Age
    46
    Posts
    18,603
    Rep Power
    167

    Re: bulger's meaningless stat buff time

    Did you even watch the Super Bowl last year? Tom Brady, who had the best statistical season ever, looked average at best. Why? No pass protection.

    NO QB SUCCEEDS WITHOUT PASS PROTECTION!

  8. #8
    r8rh8rmike's Avatar
    r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29 Palms, Ca.
    Age
    55
    Posts
    11,435
    Rep Power
    128

    Re: bulger's meaningless stat buff time

    Meaningless stats like sacks, hurries, pressures and batted balls?

  9. #9
    cromwell42 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: bulger's meaningless stat buff time

    Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    Meaningless stats like sacks, hurries, pressures and batted balls?
    Yes meaningless stats like that that got a 2 time league mvp and superbowl mvp rode outta town for.

    Not only do we appear to be the worst team in the NFL our division appears to be the worst in the NFL as well this at least gives us a glimmer of hope... we don't need to improve much to be the best of a horrible division

  10. #10
    Action_Jackson is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    142
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: bulger's meaningless stat buff time

    Our o-line was rubbish.

    Bulger couldnt get settled and get time to throw and Jackson couldnt find a hole to run into as none were being created.

    Also some of the play calling was a joke. Reverse to Hall, screen to Jackson and 2 backwards passes to Jackson. No wonder we never got any real points

  11. #11
    r8rh8rmike's Avatar
    r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29 Palms, Ca.
    Age
    55
    Posts
    11,435
    Rep Power
    128

    Re: bulger's meaningless stat buff time

    Quote Originally Posted by Action_Jackson View Post
    Also some of the play calling was a joke. Reverse to Hall, screen to Jackson and 2 backwards passes to Jackson. No wonder we never got any real points
    Yeah, those backward passes not only didn't work, but they look like disasters waiting to happen because if they aren't caught, it's free ball time. Interesting that Philly used the same play.

  12. #12
    skelley's Avatar
    skelley is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    idaho
    Posts
    107
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: bulger's meaningless stat buff time

    Quote Originally Posted by Action_Jackson View Post
    Our o-line was rubbish.

    Bulger couldnt get settled and get time to throw and Jackson couldnt find a hole to run into as none were being created.

    Also some of the play calling was a joke. Reverse to Hall, screen to Jackson and 2 backwards passes to Jackson. No wonder we never got any real points
    These are all issues from last year. Making a strong point that the front office screwed up big time by not firing Linny. I said it before preseason.....Linny did not address the problems of '07. What kind of a moron does nothing to improve his team when he knows this season makes or breaks him.

  13. #13
    SFCRamFan's Avatar
    SFCRamFan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Ft Walton Beach, Florida
    Age
    49
    Posts
    1,005
    Rep Power
    18

    Re: bulger's meaningless stat buff time

    Quote Originally Posted by skelley View Post
    These are all issues from last year. Making a strong point that the front office screwed up big time by not firing Linny. I said it before preseason.....Linny did not address the problems of '07. What kind of a moron does nothing to improve his team when he knows this season makes or breaks him.
    This begs the question is Linny making the game plan and calling the plays or is Saunders? This did not look like a Saunders' game plan that one might see while he was with the Chiefs. If Linny is involved, then he needs to get out of the way and let Saunders plan and call the offense...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    SJax, a developing quarterbacks best friend...

Similar Threads

  1. Gordo Live- Aug., 25th
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: -08-26-2008, 08:01 PM
  2. Time To Blow Up The Coaching Staff.....
    By lakerams in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: -12-20-2004, 05:37 AM
  3. [Dolphins] Not the time for change
    By DJRamFan in forum NFL TALK
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: -10-19-2004, 04:33 PM
  4. The ball's in Bulger's court
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: -08-29-2004, 03:55 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: -08-09-2004, 06:01 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •