AlphaRam is offline Registered User

Buying Rams Gear

As I traveled through St. Louis yesterday, I stopped at a Wal-Mart and Target that I normally hit each year. There wasn't much of anything for the Rams. Keep in mind, I like to buy stuff cheap so I normally avoid the sporting goods stores (except their clearnace rack).

I did find a place between exits 129 and 127 on I-44, near Lebanon, MO, in the Factory Stores of America center. There is a Vanity Fair store there that has most Rams shirts for $4.99 and jackets for $14.99.

If you know of good places to buy Rams gear (even on the internet), share the information with your fellow Rams fans.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

BIG-BLUE is online now Registered User

Re: Buying Rams Gear

Alpha,
    I have to tell you when I was there last year for the Arizona game, we looked all over for Ram gear & found very little. In fact in one mall sporting good store in the front window were Colts, Broncos & Saints gear, no Rams. So I had to ask why. The owner told me the Rams gear just doesn't move so he keeps a very limited inventory of Rams gear on the shelf. I will say he was more than happy to order what ever I was looking for. This seem to be the story where ever I went looking for Rams gear in St. Louis, No space is to be wasted on inventory that doesn't sell in a down economy. Still I was surprised at the limited inventory through out St. Louis area. The best Jersey I found was a throw back of Jack Youngblood. Hopefully with the kid in town now & a few wins the shelves will be loaded soon as I will be there again for the Panthers on the 31st of Oct. So if anyone has a good place to purchase Ram gear please clue me in also.
    On a side note the weekend I will be there Bruce is having a charity dinner for his foundation & I think I will have to go & meet Sir Issac himself.