Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    RamWraith is offline Registered User

bye week--what are you doing?

With the Rams having the day off, what are your plans for the day? Are you still watching the games? Yard work? Maybe having your heart looked at.

Me I plan hanging low and enjoying my last day of vacation. I am planning one last stress free Sunday until January.

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

Re: bye week--what are you doing?

Well the due date for my wife's and my first baby was 2 days ago so we're trying to rest and prepare for her arrival. We didn't plan her coming into the world on the Rams bye week, but it's pretty funny it worked out that way.

I'm going to try to watch some teams I don't normally watch alot of to help with some fantasy football decisions. Mostly just letting my heart rest from the stressful games the Rams keep giving us. But it's hard to not think about the upcoming battle with the Chargers. If we win this game on their turf, we are definitely automatic contenders for the NFC title.

chipperjones is offline Registered User

Sleeping-Bengals v. Carolina

supachump is offline Registered User

pulling for the baseball cards to win some games

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Mom and I are learning how to perform some disco classics via flatulence.

Actually, she's job hunting, and I'm preparing to do some major repairs on an old house, and waiting for my 3-week vacation from my real job so I can repair my own house!

Oh, and thinking up a good storyline for the BOSH...(which is also taking a "BYE" week due to other crap going on.)

bigredman is offline Registered User

I will be re-evaluating my life....seeking inner peace through meditation and spiritual enlightenment...in other words, getting stinking drunk and watching all the other games on high def NFL ticket!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sweets is offline Registered User

Ill be on the couch watching all the other games, a bye is no reason to do anything else but watch the other teams, in fact it should be sacreligious to do anything NOT football related...yes and drinking into oblivion is an acceptable behavior...

Fat Pang is offline Registered User

In the absence of worthwhile media coverage of my favourite sport, which would be on at 4am anyway were it to be on, I'll be having lunch round at a friends house. That'll be followed an afternoon of red wine (No beer for me, I need to get down to 230lbs by Xmas) and sunshine (Pollution has slacked off so it's gorgeous here) and then maybe go round to a friends restaraunt on an adjacent island for dinner.

Then feel like s**t tomorrow when back at work.

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

Nice time to go to church uh!
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by LA Rammer View Post
    Nice time to go to church uh!
    I always go to church, regardless of the time the Rams play. But this week I don't have to go to the 8 AM service, which is awesome. Getting up at 7 to go to church so I can watch a 10 am gave is never fun.

TheBritishRam is offline Registered User

I've got my intiation for my college american football team which is awesome. This is my first team, unlike in the USA, here in England it's quite difficult to find an american football team.

majorram is offline Registered User

Giving my heart a rest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for a week ......ER will miss me this week LOL

steve:l
    "The breakfast Club"

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by RamFan_Til_I_Die View Post
    Well the due date for my wife's and my first baby was 2 days ago so we're trying to rest and prepare for her arrival. We didn't plan her coming into the world on the Rams bye week, but it's pretty funny it worked out that way.

I'm going to try to watch some teams I don't normally watch alot of to help with some fantasy football decisions. Mostly just letting my heart rest from the stressful games the Rams keep giving us. But it's hard to not think about the upcoming battle with the Chargers. If we win this game on their turf, we are definitely automatic contenders for the NFC title.
    Congrats on the soon to be new addition. Any names picked out yet?

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by RamWraith View Post
    With the Rams having the day off, what are your plans for the day? Are you still watching the games? Yard work? Maybe having your heart looked at.

Me I plan hanging low and enjoying my last day of vacation. I am planning one last stress free Sunday until January.
    I always take care of the Honey do list on Saturday. Then take care of anything left over Sunday morning. Thanks to Fantasy Football I watch whatever games are on, focusing on the games that effect my Fanstasy football teams. NFL JUNKIE.

Go to church? NOT!

RamOfDenmark is offline Registered User

I'll be postponing all the work hanging over my head until Monday and relaxing all day watching the NFL. Even if it's the bye week I'll still keep up with as much of the action as possible. Danish TV will be airing Atlanta vs. Pitsburgh and Seattle vs. Minnesota so I'll be watching both of those hoping for wins for Pitsburgh and Minnesota as that would improve the Rams' playoff chances the most. I'll probably keep up sporadically with the other games through NFL.com's GameCenters. Beer and possibly some gambling will be part of the day as well. Although I'm not sure about the gambling I've been losing money lately, after a profitable start of the season, which has taken much of the fun out of it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast