RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

Call me crazy...

...but I believe the Rams will win Monday night.

That's right, our sad-sack Rams will pull the upset and beat the Bears.

Why? Because the Rams have a way of doing what they're not suppose to do. Because I believe they'll come out fired up on MNF and shock the Bears with a power running game and strong defensive performance. They'll catch the Bears sleeping after they clinched a playoff spot last week. They got embarrassed last week, and they'll be out to prove, on a national showcase, that they're better than people give them credit. Plus, the Bears are wounded on D, and we can score on them. The Bears, however, have some major issues on offense and it will show, and it will cost them. By the end of the game, Rex will be watching the game on the sidelines and Griese will be taking the snap from center.

No, I'm not predicting anything. I've just watched my Rams for so long, I feel they're ready to surprise everyone. They have of way of doing the unexpected. ...and I like the matchup. Their defense is really banged up and we can run on this team and we can score on them. If we put up 20+ points, I believe we win this game.

Call me crazy.

Faithful Rams fan since 1968

RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

Re: Call me crazy...

Yea, remember last time we were supposed to get our butt kicked on Monday night? Last year against Indy and we came out kickin' theres until Bulger got hurt (No doubt in my mind we would have won had he been in the whole game).

I have that feeling too!
    RamsFan16

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

i think your both right, the rams are not as bad as they have been playing and if they can rise to the occasion, i also think the rams will win and it will give everyone something to talk about thins week,i predict a lot "what if's" this week.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFan16 View Post
    Yea, remember last time we were supposed to get our butt kicked on Monday night? Last year against Indy and we came out kickin' theres until Bulger got hurt (No doubt in my mind we would have won had he been in the whole game).

I have that feeling too!
    This is exactly what I've been thinking. That Colts game has been on my mind. What if? Bulger didn't get hurt in that game? As we all know anything is possible in the world of sports especially on Monday Night Football.