Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Rampingitup is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    238
    Rep Power
    13

    Can the anger, root for Sunday!

    Okay we have spent 3 days venting lets start charging up for Sunday! Home game against the Ravens! LET'S GO RAMS! GOING ON A RAMPAGE! FEELING RAMBUNCTIOUS! BEING RAMTASTIC! NOT CAREING ABOUT THE RAMIFICATIONS! POWER UP THE RAMJET!


  2. #2
    theodus69's Avatar
    theodus69 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    so.cal.
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,202
    Rep Power
    19

    Re: Can the anger, root for Sunday!

    wELL REMEMBER THE rAVENS BEAT THE STEELERS ON 7 TURNOVERS. aND i DON'T THINK LEWIS PLAYED LAST WEEK. i MAY BE WRONG BUT IF LEWIS IS OUT i NOTICE TEAMS GET A LITTLE MORE CONFIDENT. Is he out or was I wrong ? The Titans are not thatgood so we have a chance I THINK!! Sorry my caps was on!
    I stopped going to the dentist.......I got tired of the cavity searches!

  3. #3
    sjacksonrules's Avatar
    sjacksonrules is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    southern il
    Posts
    1,451
    Rep Power
    29

    Re: Can the anger, root for Sunday!

    Quote Originally Posted by theodus69 View Post
    wELL REMEMBER THE rAVENS BEAT THE STEELERS ON 7 TURNOVERS. aND i DON'T THINK LEWIS PLAYED LAST WEEK. i MAY BE WRONG BUT IF LEWIS IS OUT i NOTICE TEAMS GET A LITTLE MORE CONFIDENT. Is he out or was I wrong ? The Titans are not thatgood so we have a chance I THINK!! Sorry my caps was on!
    Lewis was in for the Ravens. The Ravens do well against teams with winning records so lets see how we do.

  4. #4
    Flippin' Ram's Avatar
    Flippin' Ram is online now Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    2,453
    Rep Power
    32

    Re: Can the anger, root for Sunday!

    Quote Originally Posted by sjacksonrules View Post
    Lewis was in for the Ravens. The Ravens do well against teams with winning records so lets see how we do.
    lol it's two games to even consider that. Flacco is just a flat out inconsistent QB, lets just hope he's carrying that vibe against us. We're ranked 5th in pass defense, which is pretty impressive and now we just need to rattle Flacco while Bradford needs to take a leap of faith and gamble deep throws that Ed Reed will attempt to pick. Expect Bradford's first INT of the season as well.

  5. #5
    sjacksonrules's Avatar
    sjacksonrules is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    southern il
    Posts
    1,451
    Rep Power
    29

    Re: Can the anger, root for Sunday!

    Quote Originally Posted by fliptalianstallion View Post
    lol it's two games to even consider that. Flacco is just a flat out inconsistent QB, lets just hope he's carrying that vibe against us. We're ranked 5th in pass defense, which is pretty impressive and now we just need to rattle Flacco while Bradford needs to take a leap of faith and gamble deep throws that Ed Reed will attempt to pick. Expect Bradford's first INT of the season as well.
    I was basing it on there record of 17-1 vs teams with winning records....

  6. #6
    RAMFANRAIDERHATER's Avatar
    RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Surf City USA
    Age
    61
    Posts
    2,329
    Rep Power
    57

    Re: Can the anger, root for Sunday!

    Let's hope the Rams don't "can the angry".

    Angry they need more of.
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

Similar Threads

  1. When the Rams play the Cardinals, I root for:
    By AvengerRam in forum NFL TALK
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: -11-08-2008, 12:48 PM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: -11-20-2006, 01:15 AM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: -11-19-2005, 11:14 PM
  4. Hate To Root For Dallas But....
    By r8rh8rmike in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: -12-07-2004, 01:37 AM
  5. Anger management
    By RamDez in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: -11-15-2004, 04:06 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •