RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

Can Linehan turn around our red zone offense?

A popular sports internet site uses a system that ranked the Rams 16th on offense in 2005, but 25th in the red zone. The question is, will Scott Linehan turn that around?

History says no. Last year's Dolphins were 21st on offense and 22nd in the red zone, and the year before Linehan's Vikings were third overall on offense, but 20th in the red zone.

Your thoughts?

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Re: Can Linehan turn around our red zone offense?

Quote Originally Posted by RAMFANRAIDERHATER View Post
    A popular sports internet site uses a system that ranked the Rams 16th on offense in 2005, but 25th in the red zone. The question is, will Scott Linehan turn that around?

History says no. Last year's Dolphins were 21st on offense and 22nd in the red zone, and the year before Linehan's Vikings were third overall on offense, but 20th in the red zone.

Your thoughts?
    Well if he can make us 3rd overall for offense, I wouldn't really care much about the red-zone because regardless, we'd be scoring. It is a big deal, I do understand, and I think he can turn this around, and obviously he's going to try, we brought in two TE's from the draft. So, time can only tell.

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

norcalramfan is offline Registered User

Re: Can Linehan turn around our red zone offense?

The redzone ranking does not mean that much , If you have a Dominating Defense. and i hav'nt seen that since the seventies .