theodus69 is offline Registered User

Can't wait for APRIL!!!!!!!!!!

As another utterly(UB) dismal year comes to an end, I can't help but think of the HIGH hopes we all had. Well some had. I had hope, But not real high. this year had me seeing RED(BRM) and i wanted to avenge(r) any team we could, but that was not going to happen. Our team earned a new trophy or should i say , They got one back. the Toilet award, but we were so bad , they even gave us a plunger with it. maybe in APRIL we will get it right and start on a rebuilding campaign. we need a QB, we need a RB, we need an offensive line, we need a new owner( to bad we could draft EDDIE DeBartolo).We may need a new coach. i think Hasslett is still a good fit and if he can get the coaches he needs in here , we get better right from the start.April will be the start of something great or the end of something bad. This is going to be a off season of great anticipation for me. And should be for us all. if there is no sign of improvement sometime next year............................................Then I guess I will post this again .
    Can't wait for APRIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i started with the intent to try and use something that was close to all our clan sign in names but I started to to well up and and feel something that our team played like this year coming on. I've lost that loving feeling........But maybe I can listen to some Barry Manilow and maybe get that feeling back..................................Nah, i mean listening to Barry, i'll get the feeling back.

I stopped going to the dentist.......I got tired of the cavity searches!

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Re: Can't wait for APRIL!!!!!!!!!!

Hey don't use my name attached to dismal.....I don't like it one bit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

general counsel is offline Registered User

Andre Smith and Caldwell. Rebuild the Offensive Line!

Alternative. Sign Matt Birk and take the best linebacker in round 2.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

Mooselini is offline Registered User

April is looming. Its looking better. I am still going to be decked out in my Rams gear next week.

However, come the offseason, I'm wearing my "BELIEVE" shirt and hoping towards a rebuilding process. Turn this sinking ship around. Get the new front office, new coach, new players. NEW RAMS

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

I can't wait until April either, we just got pounded with snow for the past 3 days in the Northeast,but I understand what you mean,it's all a Rams fan really has to look forward to,the draft and then hope for the best.

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by general counsel View Post
    Andre Smith and Caldwell. Rebuild the Offensive Line!

Alternative. Sign Matt Birk and take the best linebacker in round 2.

ramming speed to all

general counsel
    I like Andre Smith and Caldwell,might as well start to build it from the ground up,use the money that would be spend on Birk for someone else, but I do like that linebacker from USC.

Bald_81 is offline Registered User

We're going to take Andre Smith or at the very least an OT so I really don't see any suspense in this draft like the past two had.

SFCRamFan is offline Registered User

I too can't wait for April, since I will be retiring from the military and starting a new career. It will be a fresh new chapter in my life with a new career to look forward to and more time with my family. Perhaps as I turn this page in my life, the Rams can do the same with similar optimism and promise that I feel for the future.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SJax, a developing quarterbacks best friend...

Tony Soprano is offline Registered User

YES, rebuild the Off-line. That's the surest way to winning for years.

We can also make Free agent signings.

I would stick to lineman early on - put up a NT along the line.

Bar-bq is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by Bald_81 View Post
    We're going to take Andre Smith or at the very least an OT so I really don't see any suspense in this draft like the past two had.
    I have to disagree. It's the NFL draft! One of the most overhyped media boondoggles to haunt the football world. As much as I love it, as much as we all love it, there is going to be some bed-bound computer loon putting on his Kiper hat with the beer cans on either side and attempting to justify why Colt McCoy is the right pick at number one overall. And then do you know what happens?

The media happens. You get the actual McShays and Kipers putting on their actual hard-hats with cans of Tebow cool-aid strapped to either side, and all of a sudden Bernie M is 90% sure the Rams will draft Dorsey.

Mark my words.

Falconator Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bar-bq View Post
    I have to disagree. It's the NFL draft! One of the most overhyped media boondoggles to haunt the football world. As much as I love it, as much as we all love it, there is going to be some bed-bound computer loon putting on his Kiper hat with the beer cans on either side and attempting to justify why Colt McCoy is the right pick at number one overall. And then do you know what happens?

The media happens. You get the actual McShays and Kipers putting on their actual hard-hats with cans of Tebow cool-aid strapped to either side, and all of a sudden Bernie M is 90% sure the Rams will draft Dorsey.

Mark my words.
    Todd McShay does not even think Tim Tebow will be a first round pick - thinks he will be more of an "H-Back" in the NFL.......Kiper is not high on Tebow either.

LOL on Bernie.......I read his articles last April as well. I think he was "in on it" on trying to convince the Falcons that the Rams were taking Glen Dorsey.........either that, or Bernie was just very gullible for what the Rams wanted him to think.