Thread: Catch the BALL!

Rampingitup is offline Registered User

Catch the BALL!

I know the Bulger bashers are going to be out in force, and yes he threw a couple of real goose eggs. But he also DID keep some plays alive by moving around. But once again dropped ball after dropped ball after dropped ball killed us! At least 4 plays that I saw could have led to first downs or points gone because some some WR, RB, or TE couldn't catch a ball that hit them in the hands!

Gibson on the other hand sure started to show some of the potential that the Rams staff had felt he had. At least I can't recall him dropping any passes, and he made some great plays.

Mooselini is offline Registered User

Re: Catch the BALL!

Bulger played good today. Some times he frustrated me, but sometimes he kept us alive. I think he did well against one of the best teams in the league.

Gibson has shown potential. It's only one game, but we got eight more games to see what he can do. Avery played well today too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Devaney, if you care about this team... fire the offensive coordinator!!!!

itsguud is offline Registered User

Drops in this game were pretty key. They destroyed us all game the big problem was the bad clock mgmt in the end. 2mins left and we couldn't work into the redzone even.

RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User

Goodness, enough about the time management at the end. Whining and moaning about that doesn't make sense for SO many reasons ...

Anyone who thinks TIME MANAGEMENT is the big problem needs to open THE EYES ...

How about the KO return for TD?

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamsInfiniti View Post
    Goodness, enough about the time management at the end. Whining and moaning about that doesn't make sense for SO many reasons ...

I don't think time management was a big problem and since they are not on that situation much I can see why is wasn't smooth, but it could be better.

molar_pistol is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamsInfiniti View Post

time management at the end of the game was a problem, though. i agree that other things put us in a bad situation there so it's not like it's entirely to blame for the loss, but it was a problem period. bulger made a few bad decisions that proved to be pretty costly, but he played great for the most part.

RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jkramsfan View Post
    I don't think time management was a big problem and since they are not on that situation much I can see why is wasn't smooth, but it could be better.
    PERFECT response and totally in agreement. Of all the things to complain about, time management is not an issue at this point. How many times have we even been in a real pressing situation like this in the past three years ...

Great game, won alot of fan's hearts today I am sure. We could win several games this year ...

10m39s80i81t is offline Registered User

I agree with the catch the ball part. Not the first game I've seen with dropped balls this season. I thought Marc looked really good and energized out there. Actually, I saw him get in such a good rythm I found myself getting pissed because Jackson was getting the ball and wasn't getting anywhere at times. I think if Marc can trust his recievers I can trust Marc.

RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

The clock management at the end of the game was on Shurmur and the offense. That's not Spagnuolo.

But a huge drop was Amendola, he had the entire field to bust it open, and he dropped it.
    RamsFan16