OldRamsfan is offline Registered User

Changing of the Guard

I couldn't believe they did it," Alexander said, his voice rising in surprise. "I just think momentum is a strong thing. Whenever you got a chance to keep momentum going, you should never change it, because it gave momentum to us."

St. Louis quarterback Marc Bulger called the failed fake "demoralizing."

It's a really cool thing when you can see the changing of the guard," Alexander said.

[/SIZE="3"]It was rough to watch very rough...But we knew we had problems , So it should not be WOW what happened???
    BUT LET'S PICK OUR HEARTS BACK UP AND REMIND OUR THOUGHTS THAT THEIR IS A CHANCE AND AS LONG AS THEIR IS THAT CHANCE WE MUST STAND BEHIND OUR TEAM , AND DO OUR BEST SOME HOW TO LET THEM KNOW LOUD AND CLEAR ! ! ! Remember its the love of the GAME OF FOOTBALL and our RAMS ...I've been a RAMS fan for over 46 yrs and as you know we have had some not so good yrs and some good ...Its always been my opinion and solid belief that its the LOVE for the RAMS teams and that is nothing but HEART.. And over the yrs I've been very mad how we have played or coached but its our team and they have HEART they have for years ...Will they having a winning season maybe not !!!! not the way things are today ...Thats today not this coming week...We need to be as positive as we can under the conditions as they stand today (I CHANLLENGE
    EVERY RAMS FAN AS IAM GOING TO DO !!CALL ,FAX,E-MAIL WHAT EVER IT TAKES ! ! ! TO LET THIS RAMS TEAM KNOW THAT WE BELIEVE THAT THEY can and WILL TURN THINGS AROUND, LET THIS TEAM HERE THE HEART OF THIER FANS LET THEM HEAR OUR VOICE WE ARE APART OF EACH OTHER LET THEM HEAR YOU ! !) I know they feel pertty bad right now !! now its time like family to pick them up ! ! ! Are we here at Clan Ram family going to do something about this ? ? We can make a difference
    WE HAVE HEART , Make the call make the fax make the e-mail the players will here about it , if we can show our HEART just maybe they will show theirs (sorry if this was to long i just felt it needs to done thanks)
    [/COLOR]
    [/SIZE="3"]
    Last edited by OldRamsfan; -11-15-2005 at 12:15 PM.

bruce_wannabe Guest

Re: Changing of the Guard

that was a bull**** call on vitt's part....
    Last edited by HUbison; -11-15-2005 at 11:11 AM.

Your right , But i understand what he was trying do , Check this out..I hope we all call , fax , and e-mail flood the front office ! ! !

Vitt, meanwhile, seized full responsibility for his tricks.

"The first call was mine, and we came away with nothing," Vitt said. "I wanted to get points. We're facing the No. 1 offense in the National Football League."

What Vitt didn't know: Seattle special-teams coach Bob Casullo had been practicing against this fake for weeks, repeatedly challenging Trufant to stay home. Many times, Trufant wasn't.

This time, when it counted, Trufant couldn't have been more home if he was Martz back in Missouri.

"We knew they couldn't keep getting three points," said Casullo, who began practicing the flip fake in his first Seattle season because his former Raiders unit had been fooled by Cleveland on the same play in a 2002 loss.

"I'm like an old elephant," the 54-year-old Casullo said, pointing to his graying temple. "I don't forget."

Let me know if any of you HAVE tried to call the front office.
    If you have any problems getting the Ph# let me know and Ill give it to you...LETS TRY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
    WE CAN !!!!!!

For all of you that may have to call long distance here is the head office toll free Ph#1-877-246-7267 This is the ticket department they let the office know or local callers can use 314-982-7267 you might want to talk to Ray Ogas or public relations Department( Try this one 1st )Call the 314-982-7267 and ask for the public relations department...Remember on any given sunday ! ! We as fans can make a difference , Let our team know let them here our voice and Heart...Its not over yet as long as we have a chance we need to keep on with a positive out look , I know its hard and its easy to give up and be mad and all the rest of those kind of things ... "THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR THAT"
    Lets show our team how much we really love them !!!
    Look at what the eagles fans what they did last night , they sang their fight song , most all of them sang it was very loud thats heart ( even though they lost , their fans where their for them !!!!!) Lets not be any less than they are ...We love our team Lets show it ... Sorry if Iam bugging anybody but I feel very strong about this !!!!
    I know we can make a difference ...
    Last edited by OldRamsfan; -11-15-2005 at 12:39 PM.

Its not going to be easy to get in touch with them , but I have and have talked to three different poeple their so it can be done keep trying , their is no quit in us Right ! !
    "What the mind can conceive it can achieve"