Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
    LA Rammer is offline Registered User

Charger's Fans Check In

Welcome Charger's fans. (If any do show) Feel at home and voice your opinions. Clan Ram forum has the intelligent fan base that will raise anticipation for Sunday’s game. State your views and statistics to tell why you think your team will win. We look forward to hearing from you, right Clan Rammies?

LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

Re: Charger's Fans Check In

........the sound of crickets
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris

viper is online now Registered User

Don't worry...they'll show. Not a bad idea, opening the door to the next opponent. You're a good egg, LA Rammer.

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by LA Rammer View Post
    Welcome Charger's fans. (If any do show) Feel at home and voice your opinions. Clan Ram forum has the intelligent fan base that will raise anticipation for Sunday’s game. State your views and statistics to tell why you think your team will win. We look forward to hearing from you, right Clan Rammies?
    They are in hiding this week; it usually happens following a loss. Given the decimation of their defense, most of the Charger fans at my company are not too optimistic about this week.
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

smizzhfx is offline Registered User

How about Shawne Merrimans recent suspension? That's a huge blow losing arguably the best linebacker in the league with an already depleted defense.

ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User

SAN DIEGO - Shawne Merriman's attorney said the Chargers' outside linebacker failed a drug test because of a tainted supplement and will continue to play while appealing his four-game suspension.
    Posted by AP about 11PM ET

He will play until he either loses or chooses to not fight the supension. Gotsta love the way they can manipulate the system in order to help th eteamas much as they can.

Rnd
    GO RAMS!!

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RAMMAN68 View Post
    They are in hiding this week; it usually happens following a loss. Given the decimation of their defense, most of the Charger fans at my company are not too optimistic about this week.
    I don't think they are hiding. They have nothing to be ashamed about (except the steroid problem, that just came out yesterday) but they have a good team. I would be interested to hear what some of the SD fans think of our upcoming game.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealRam
    What next, NFL gay players kissing on the mouth. To me it is S.O.S.: simply/obscene/sickening. Rest assured I will never cheer for a known homo player

MadMadigan is offline Registered User

Are you guys ready for some Chargers Football!!

WoooooooooWhooooo! There is life on mars! Welcome MadMadigan.
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris

High Guys, must say i'm pretty excited about the upcoming game, I predict a very exciting aerial display on both sides!!

You guys wouldn't be willing to let us borrow Holt for the weekend would you?

First and foremost congrats on that whoopin of the whiners in queertown 48-19. Next sorry bout that loss to da Chiefs. I was hoping you guys would win so that this wouldn't be one of those statement games.

I do hope this will be another close one as you put it "aerial displays."
    Looks like Shawne Merriman will play, but a healthy line off a bye week should hold your "D" off long enough to put up some points. Hopefully our defense won't make this too much of a shootout, but we still have to contain LT.
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris

You guys are ranked #1 total defense and we sit at #23
    Total Offense #4 while we are #8.

Hopefully off the rest week our defense will remind us of game 1 vs Denver.
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris

I hope Merriman doesn't get to frowned on, over this ordeal, he's actually a very nice guy, we also lost Shaun Phillips and hes been every bit as tough as Merriman and Castillo. The Loss to KC was tough but for the 1st time this season we lost the battle in the Trenchs and our secondary was looking more like it did last year. Harris is tough though and should fill Phillips spot ok, afterall it's his oppurtunity to show what hes worth so he'll be hungry

BoltPride is offline Registered User

Thumbs down Charger Fan here looking forward to Sunday!

Whats up Rams Fans!

Not sure if this is in the right section or not, but I just wanted to stop by your forum and talk about the upcoming Rams vs. Charger game this sunday in San Diego. I haven't watched a ton of Rams games this season but looking back at some of the wins and losses you guys have had, it appears every game has been a pretty close match so I am expecting a pretty hard fought game this weekend. Both teams are coming off tough losses and although your team is coming off the BYE week, the game is going to be played in SD so it might be a tough call as to who has the definite advantage in that regard.

Having said that, the big problem the Chargers will be facing is the fact that 3 members(possibly 4, depending on the outcome of Shawne Merriman's whole drug test debacle :x ) of our defense will be out of the game. The Chargers front seven has been regarded as one of the best in the NFL-and since we run a 3-4 defense, our pass rush from our OLBs is an integral part of our defensive success. We already lost our starting ROLB in an off field shooting/DUI incident as you may have heard, and now that our 2nd string ROLB will be out for 2-4 weeks(who was our leading sacker and best pass rusher), I shudder to think of having to depend on a 3rd string OLB to step up and perform especially if Merriman will be unable to play as well. The Charger's seconday is our weak point, and it will spell disaster for our defense and possibly the outcome of the gameif Marc Bulger has time in the pocket to connect with deep balls to Tory Holt all day long.

The Chargers offense is definitely going to need to step up this week in order to win, even moreso now since our defense is likely going to be significantly weaker due to the recent events. We got off to a slow start in Kansas City, and a couple of costly turnovers were made early in the game that helped to solidfy a Chiefs victory. Philip Rivers has done a very great job so far and most all Charger fans are pleased with his progress, yet he is still inexperienced and does make mistakes. We have tremendous playmakers in Antonio Gates, LaDainian Tomlinson,and a solid group of possesion wide receivers- but our run game has been sub par so far this season, and our offensive line is a bit suspect at times.

I can definitely see this game being a shoot-out, and I know that this will be a hard-fought game from both sides seeing as how each team is coming off very tough losses and needs a win in order to maintain in good standings for their respective divisions.

Sorry for the rant- Looking forward to Sunday!

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast