AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Chip Rosenbloom Needs To Make His Mark By Gutting The Front Office

The change of ownership could be the start of positive changes in St. Louis, if Chip Rosenbloom decides to act.

He does not have to do anything. He could sit in California, delegate to the existing Front Office, and bide his time until a good buyer comes along in the next few years. I hope that's not what he will do.

The best move he could make would be to get rid of Shawgmunt and bring in a true General Manager to assemble a new front office. From there, true changes can begin.

The Flow Chart of Doom has been altered at the top. Now we'll see if the changes flow down to field.

39thebeast is offline Registered User

Re: Chip Rosenbloom Needs To Make His Mark By Gutting The Front Office

According to Bernie it looks like he is going to sometime in the near future by getting rid of Shaw and getting a bigtime guy to run things. He is also looking to sell the franchise to the top guy on his list right now Kronke, but he is not in a rush

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

If he hires a quality GM to run the football operations, I don't really care if he sells the team or not. I've lost all faith in Shaw's judgment, so more than anything I think he needs to go.

MauiRam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    If he hires a quality GM to run the football operations, I don't really care if he sells the team or not. I've lost all faith in Shaw's judgment, so more than anything I think he needs to go.
    Couldn't agree more about Shaw needing to move on, what about Ziggy though? I read awhile back in the PD that Shaw would likely be moving on, but that JZ was trying to consolidate his power. (sorry - no link) I guess what worries me is that having had a long and likely personal relationship with both men it may go against Chip's grain to dismiss both guys out of hand. I would very much like to see them both get their walking papers as quickly as possible, but I'm afraid even if JS leaves we'll still be stuck with Ziggy, and he'll be wanting final say no doubt.This is obviously pure speculation on my part, never the less, I am worried we are stuck with one or even both guys for one more year. Hopefully I am wrong ...