Tony Soprano is offline Registered User

Chris Johnson - Nobody from Green Bay

Okay... This is crazy - our STs were terrible last year - and the year before.

So we hear publicly that the Rams are going to concentrate on ST. They bring in a new coach. Then they bring in a player - Stone due to his ST prowess.

They cut Stone for this nobody from GB, a guy that hasn't played a down and was a Seventh (somewhere late) round draft pick. The guy hasn't been here but a couple days - so he hasn't practiced much, and he's never returned a kick or punt in the NFL before.. Seemingly on a whim they stick this guy back there. He's clueless and I'm sure we're last (we'll see) in the NFL in Kick Return yardage after Game 1.

I'm so confused. With Samir from the Front office threatening to slash throats about rumors BEFORE The game, and now this inexplicable behavior with terrible results.... I'm left wondering if there is total dissarray behind the scenes at Rams Park.

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

Re: Chris Johnson - Nobody from Green Bay

Doesn't make much sense. I say bring Stone back for ST and depth in the secondary, and release Jonhson.
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey