throwback week

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AlphaRam Guest

Thumbs up Chris Long Raffle

Everyone, here is your chance to win the custom Chris Long figure pictured below. ClanRam costs money to operate so here is an easy way to help and perhaps win a prize. For each $5 (US) that a person donates to the site this month, you will have a chance in the drawing for the figure.

At the end of the month, I will get the names from Dez and I will have my wife draw a winner out of a container of some sort. I will ship the figure to the winner at my expense - regardless of what country that you reside. I will declare the item at $10 in value for shipping (trust me, I charge a great deal more when I make one for a player).

Goal amount for this month: 125 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)
    We didn't meet the goal last month ($85 out of $150), so I would like to see us meet the goal for this month and make-up the difference for January.

It would be great if someone can pin this thread.

sjacksonrules is offline Registered User

Re: Chris Long Raffle

Ok so do you have to do all 5 dollar donations or can you do a lump sum and it would equal out to more than one entry?

AlphaRam Guest

Thanks for the question.

For each $5, you would have an entry. If you donate $25, you have 5 entries.

All donations should follow the instructions that Dez has set-up for the site.

AtlantaRamFan is offline Registered User

Alpha these look pretty sweet and I'm definitely getting in on it once I get paid later this month. I've seen some pictures you put up of other figures. I was curious, do the players contact you for these figures or do you work for a company that makes the figures for players? Seems like a pretty cool niche, hope I win

AlphaRam Guest

I just typed a long response and it didn't post....crap!

Thank you for the compliment and the question. I wish you luck with your enteries.

I am normally contacted by the players, theirs wives, or by one of the player's relatives. Occassionally, a player will ask me to make a figure for a teammate.

It is a hobby that I have. I rarely take orders for figures anymore as the hobby became too much like a job.

If we cover the difference for January and cover February, I'll offer another figure for March. ClanRam is the place where I met Randy, as well as other great friends. This is a pretty special message board. It takes money to host this forum and Dez foots the bill for most of it. Hopefully things like this can help defray the costs.

Keenum is offline Registered User

I won't be able to do too much, but I will donate when I can!

AlphaRam Guest

Goal amount for this month: 125 USD, Received: 60 USD (48%)

Look at that, folks, almost half way to the February mark. That's 12 entries in the raffle.

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

I've been meaning to donate, this just makes it too easy. Thanks Jack! Oh I hope I win!!

AlphaRam Guest

Goal amount for this month: 125 USD, Received: 125 USD (100%)

Great job on covering the February goal! More donations still qualify for entry into the raffle so feel free to jump into the action.

sjacksonrules is offline Registered User

I plan to donate asap I have been waiting to get paid which isnt very often.

AlphaRam Guest

We have all of February before the drawing will occur, so you have time. Good luck!

Shan the Ram Man is offline Registered User

Hey AlphaRam.

If you put up a figure every month the site will get plenty of donations.
    I would donate every month. I bleed Ram Blue.

Ram fan for life.

AlphaRam Guest

Thanks for your post, Shan.

I have been thinking about offering another figure in March. Although we have covered the amount for February, we are $85 short for the month of January. If we cover that amount, as well, I'll certainly offer up another figure in March. The hint I will offer is that the figure that can be available for March is in the NFL Hall of Fame.

As far as offering a figure every month, I do not think I will be able to do that. In the warmer months, I do not work on the custom figures near as much as I like to be outside.

I am flattered that people think enough of my figures to donate to the site for a chance to win. Good luck to all that have donated. If you haven't, sending $5 to Dez via PayPal can get you entered into the raffle.

Quote Originally Posted by Shan the Ram Man View Post
    Hey AlphaRam.

If you put up a figure every month the site will get plenty of donations.
    I would donate every month. I bleed Ram Blue.

Ram fan for life.

AlphaRam Guest

Just a reminder that you have a little over a week to enter the raffle. If you live in Antartica, I'll ship it there if you win the raffle. Where ever you live, I'll ship it to you if you win the raffle.

Thank you to those who have donated and good luck!

BoJangles Guest

Wow that looks really nice. Just wish he was in a different pose I guess, but still, good work.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast