Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32
  1. #1
    dave626's Avatar
    dave626 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Mo.
    Posts
    253
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    6

    Chris Long, whats the deal?

    Wasnt he like a 2-3 pick OA?, And was that a TE owning him last week? Oh yeah, he has a great motor, whatever . . . from what Iv seen they blast him off the line on run plays to his side, and its ONLY in pursuit that he makes a play, man 2 years already. James Hall is more productive it seems and hes like 40. Is he fighting an injury or something?


  2. #2
    shower beers's Avatar
    shower beers is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    3,043
    Rep Power
    59

    Re: Chris Long, whats the deal?

    (waits for it...)

  3. #3
    Ramblin` Ram's Avatar
    Ramblin` Ram is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Nation of Rams
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,401
    Rep Power
    54

    Re: Chris Long, whats the deal?

    Quote Originally Posted by shower beers View Post
    (waits for it...)


    i was goin` to reply to it but then realised that ive spent the best part of 4 years on here trying to give insight to the blind and they still blind so why bother?

    is best just to leave these kind of threads dormant so they will slip back to where they belong..away from the front pages of the Clan.

  4. #4
    AvengerRam's Avatar
    AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Longwood, Florida, United States
    Age
    46
    Posts
    18,491
    Rep Power
    167

    Re: Chris Long, whats the deal?

    Quote Originally Posted by dave626 View Post
    Wasnt he like a 2-3 pick OA?, And was that a TE owning him last week? Oh yeah, he has a great motor, whatever . . . from what Iv seen they blast him off the line on run plays to his side, and its ONLY in pursuit that he makes a play, man 2 years already. James Hall is more productive it seems and hes like 40. Is he fighting an injury or something?
    If I thought you were asking a serious question, I'd give you a serious answer. However, I think its clear by your feigned ignorance and over-the-top assessment that you are just looking for people to agree with your opinion (which is obviously that Chris Long is not performing as he should).

    Suffice to say, this is well covered territory. Chris Long is a developing player. I continue to have high hopes for him. I believe that if the Rams add a guy on the inside (Suh, for example) who can really disrupt things, Long's production will improve.

    This is just like the Bartell thread. Hyper-focus on minor issues rather than the big picture.

    Seriously... if you car was on fire, would you worry about a small chip in the paint, or would you figure out how to put out the fire?

  5. #5
    dave626's Avatar
    dave626 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Mo.
    Posts
    253
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Chris Long, whats the deal?

    I love the rams, Im just seein what other people think about the guys I like.Usually sayin something crazy will cause a reaction, a truthful one in most cases.

  6. #6
    RamsInfiniti's Avatar
    RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    R.I.P.
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    77

    Re: Chris Long, whats the deal?

    Sometimes I don't know why I even log in anymore ....

    Mods, I would like to ban myself.
    Last edited by RamsInfiniti; -12-17-2009 at 04:39 PM.

  7. #7
    RebelYell's Avatar
    RebelYell is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    St. Louis ,Missouri
    Posts
    2,338
    Rep Power
    44

    Re: Chris Long, whats the deal?

    Quote Originally Posted by dave626 View Post
    I love the rams, Im just seein what other people think about the guys I like.Usually sayin something crazy will cause a reaction, a truthful one in most cases.
    So in other words you make these goofy posts just so you can get attention? That sounds very 4 year oldish. Congrats.

  8. #8
    TheRammer Guest

    Re: Chris Long, whats the deal?

    Hey Dave if you haven't relised this yet but the people who live, breathe, and eat on here are the only people who are entitled to have an opinion or post how or what they want to and give eachother slaps on the back in the form of what they call rep.... So my advice to you if you don't give into the buttkissing... Be careful what you say or it'll get trolled fast and hard

  9. #9
    dave626's Avatar
    dave626 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Mo.
    Posts
    253
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Chris Long, whats the deal?

    understood. . . , i very much enjoy the knowledge of the forum tho, even if they flame or whatever.

  10. #10
    RebelYell's Avatar
    RebelYell is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    St. Louis ,Missouri
    Posts
    2,338
    Rep Power
    44

    Re: Chris Long, whats the deal?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRammer View Post
    Hey Dave if you haven't relised this yet but the people who live, breathe, and eat on here are the only people who are entitled to have an opinion or post how or what they want to and give eachother slaps on the back in the form of what they call rep.... So my advice to you if you don't give into the buttkissing... Be careful what you say or it'll get trolled fast and hard

    So admittedly calling something you've written "crazy" isn't trolling? But instead commenting on his obvious attempt to troll IS actually trolling. I have a difficult time sometimes keeping track of it all.
    Last edited by RebelYell; -12-17-2009 at 04:59 PM.

  11. #11
    RamsInfiniti's Avatar
    RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    R.I.P.
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    77

    Re: Chris Long, whats the deal?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRammer View Post
    Hey Dave if you haven't relised this yet but the people who live, breathe, and eat on here are the only people who are entitled to have an opinion or post how or what they want to and give eachother slaps on the back in the form of what they call rep.... So my advice to you if you don't give into the buttkissing... Be careful what you say or it'll get trolled fast and hard
    What do you mean? I just rep myself, over and over again ...

  12. #12
    TheRammer Guest

    Re: Chris Long, whats the deal?

    Quote Originally Posted by dave626 View Post
    understood. . . , i very much enjoy the knowledge of the forum tho, even if they flame or whatever.
    yes the knowledge here is really great but their is really a clan within this clan

    @ Infiniti lol I need some rep hacks like you gotz man

  13. #13
    01d 0rd3r's Avatar
    01d 0rd3r is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    1,259
    Rep Power
    28

    Re: Chris Long, whats the deal?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRammer View Post
    their is really a clan within this clan
    It's the Illuminati run for your lives, the lizard people are trying to take over.

  14. #14
    TheRammer Guest

    Re: Chris Long, whats the deal?

    Quote Originally Posted by 01d 0rd3r View Post
    It's the Illuminati run for your lives, the lizard people are trying to take over.
    LOL hey have you seen Demons and Angels? I just watched that today... you should of posted that cool looking symbol that looks the same no matter how you turn it

  15. #15
    RamsInfiniti's Avatar
    RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    R.I.P.
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    77

    Re: Chris Long, whats the deal?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRammer View Post
    yes the knowledge here is really great but their is really a clan within this clan

    @ Infiniti lol I need some rep hacks like you gotz man
    My rep power would be 109 if I didn't constantly send myself negative rep for the stupid nonsense I write ....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Long Working To Bag Sacks
    By r8rh8rmike in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: -10-15-2009, 03:14 AM
  2. Long Looks To Make The Leap
    By r8rh8rmike in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: -08-21-2009, 01:23 AM
  3. Coach Jim Haslett November 26
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: -11-27-2008, 01:52 PM
  4. Jim Thomas Chat --March 25
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: -03-25-2008, 06:58 PM
  5. Gordo Live
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: -03-17-2008, 07:59 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •