throwback week

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

The Clan has grown!

Over the past few weeks, I see the phenomenal growth of our Clan, and would like to say something to all of our newcomers!
    First, welcome to the most informative, insightful and exciting Rams board on the net!
    If you are a recent convert to the Rams, you should know that there are people here who can answer any question you can think of. These people here are so full of knowledge and trivia that you could not learn more from a set of encyclopedias.
    If you are a life-long fan, then you will find that our "family" is composed of men and women (and some youngsters) who live, breathe, and think football! Most of us bleed Blue and Gold! We come from all over the world, but we all are here for one reason: the Rams.
    We welcome everyone here, as long as they play nice. The administrators have established some simple rules for us that helps everyone here enjoy the visits to the Clan.
    Our Clan has grown so fast recently that I haven't had the time to welcome each of you individually, so I decided to say "Welcome to the Clan" to all of you at once. Now, since you took a few minutes to register here, jump in, stop lurking, and start posting!

Dr MartinVonNostrand Guest

Re: The Clan has grown!

I am stunned at how quickly the Clan has grown in a very short time.

I dont know who most of the newbees are, so lets get some introductions please

"Everything was going so well. She hadn't seen any flaws in me. Now she sees a side."
    "What side?"
    "A bad side, an ugly side."
    "Oh, so what?"
    "So what? I wasn't planning on showing that side for another six months. Now you made me throw off the whole learning curve."

psycho9985 Guest

Great Post Sam

And welcome all new fans.The growth is phenominal.
    I believe if the official site reinstated its forum they would not have near their old participation

And I also want to say hello to all the Canadian Ram Fans.There is quite a few of you out there Welcome and Cheers

Last edited by psycho9985; -02-02-2006 at 10:06 PM.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

A big welcome to the newbies. We would like to hear from you. Don't be afraid to post.

Dr MartinVonNostrand, please post more. I love the commentary and the quotes. :up:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RealRam is offline Registered User

...The most informative, insightful and exciting Rams board on the net! --RFS
    :up: Honestly so. // Excellent thread.

RamWraith is offline Registered User

The trick is just getting some of these fine people to participate in some good 'ol Ram mudslinging. I mean how much can some of us old farts say to anyone that we haven't said before :tongue:

COME ON FOLKS! We won't bite...well, maybe Avenger.

ramgram Guest

Am not an actual newbee although my standing is back to Rookie..PHOOEY! Haven't been on in so long most of you probably have either forgotten me or don't know loudmouth ramgram! Let me tell you, this site & any & all built by Dez & his cronies, is far & away the best there is & they're always striving to make it better. Okay, the check can go to the usual offshore account.

Scidog68 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by UtterBlitz
    Dr MartinVonNostrand, please post more. I love the commentary and the quotes.
    Agreed!!! A riddle within a puzzle wrapped by an enigma. More input from The A$$man!

Noobs; Pay attention! This man, and others like him, only add to the Majesty that is ClanRam! My soul is full-to-bursting with newly-absorbed Rams Lore/Knowledge!

Welcome!

maineram Guest

AMEN !!!!!

Maineram -

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ramgram
    Am not an actual newbee although my standing is back to Rookie..PHOOEY! Haven't been on in so long most of you probably have either forgotten me or don't know loudmouth ramgram! Let me tell you, this site & any & all built by Dez & his cronies, is far & away the best there is & they're always striving to make it better. Okay, the check can go to the usual offshore account.
    Welcome back Ramgram. I am happy to see your loudmouth back here at the Clan. I hope all is well in St Louis.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by ramgram
    I for one am glad to see ramgram back among us. Reading her posts on the old site was what got me started posting.

Glad to have you back, gram.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Gram....glad your back. Was wondering if you were going to be around when I may come to St. Louis this year for a game. Would hate to not get my yearly kiss from my gram.......

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFanSam
    Over the past few weeks, I see the phenomenal growth of our Clan, and would like to say something to all of our newcomers!
    First, welcome to the most informative, insightful and exciting Rams board on the net!
    If you are a recent convert to the Rams, you should know that there are people here who can answer any question you can think of. These people here are so full of knowledge and trivia that you could not learn more from a set of encyclopedias.
    If you are a life-long fan, then you will find that our "family" is composed of men and women (and some youngsters) who live, breathe, and think football! Most of us bleed Blue and Gold! We come from all over the world, but we all are here for one reason: the Rams.
    We welcome everyone here, as long as they play nice. The administrators have established some simple rules for us that helps everyone here enjoy the visits to the Clan.
    Our Clan has grown so fast recently that I haven't had the time to welcome each of you individually, so I decided to say "Welcome to the Clan" to all of you at once. Now, since you took a few minutes to register here, jump in, stop lurking, and start posting!
    great post, Sam. We've had a lot of new people ready to get the season started, and to everyone a big "welcome aboard".

Don't be shy, if you got something to say, say it. If you don't....well that doesn't stop most people around here. LOL
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Milan Guest

I've been here for a few weeks and I don't think I posted, didn't want to look stupid in front of Ram fans. I'm 14 in a week or so and have been a fan since they lost to the Patriots in 2002's Superbowl. Well I think I'm going to start posting a little more.

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Milan welcome to the clan. And as I am speaking from PLENTY of experience.....

Don't worry about looking stupid. I've trailblazed that for you already.

LOL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast