View Poll Results: Who is the Clan's funniest poster?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • adarian_too

20 74.07%
  • coy bacon

7 25.93%
    AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Clannies: Funniest Poster - Vote Here!

Funniest Poster
    Who makes you laugh?

coy bacon Guest

Re: Clannies: Funniest Poster - Vote Here!

Of course I had to vote for Adarian. I am not in my esteemed colleague's league when it comes to humor and wit. He's brought many a smile to my face while he hits for a century.

adarian_too is offline Registered User

This year I wish to extend my warmest regards to the nomination imitators who allowed me to compete even though the "Most Controversial" category had been removed.

It was hard to feel funny this year when my regular protagonist, the David-lawyer-from-Florida-who-had-been disqualified-for-ill-advised-associations-with-the-DieboldElectionEngineering-firm was not available for rebuke.

Couple that with the fact that the incumbent Bobble-head remained awol, and I was hard pressed to think of something funny to say.

Unfortunately, like Bush, I will take 20 votes out of +/- 1500 registers users, as a mandate to continue to think of unclever things to say. I thank you for your vote and return you to your regularly scheduled program ...

ramstiles is online now Registered User

I always find Adarian funny he'll do for me

Dr MartinVonNostrand Guest

I am shocked that I never got a mention ......... still, I have been away for a while.

"Order me a piece of cake. I'm gonna go throw up."

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by adarian_too
    This year I wish to extend my warmest regards to the nomination imitators who allowed me to compete even though the "Most Controversial" category had been removed.

It was hard to feel funny this year when my regular protagonist, the David-lawyer-from-Florida-who-had-been disqualified-for-ill-advised-associations-with-the-DieboldElectionEngineering-firm was not available for rebuke.

Couple that with the fact that the incumbent Bobble-head remained awol, and I was hard pressed to think of something funny to say.

Unfortunately, like Bush, I will take 20 votes out of +/- 1500 registers users, as a mandate to continue to think of unclever things to say. I thank you for your vote and return you to your regularly scheduled program ...
    Now, how can anyone read this and not think you're funny A2? You may not be everyone's brand of humor, but dude you crack me UP!
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod