Results 1 to 1 of 1
ClanRam 2011 NFL Power Rankings: Week 7
ClanRam 2011 NFL Power Rankings: Week 7
We’re nearly to the mid-season mark. How is the NFL shaping up after last week’s contests?
WEEK SEVEN POWER RANKINGS
1. Green Bay Packers (7-0; Last Week: 1)
-Another week, another Packers win.
2. New Orleans Saints (5-2; Last Week: 3)
-Putting up 62 points, regardless of opponents, is enough to get you up a notch.
3. New England Patriots (5-1; Last Week: 2)
-Patriots drop one spot on a bye week.
4. Pittsburgh Steelers (5-2; Last Week: 6)
-Pittsburgh is back among the Top Five after handling Arizona.
5. Atlanta Falcons (4-3; Last Week: 7)
-The Falcons won against a tough NFC opponent and rise because of it.
6. Houston Texans (4-3; Last Week: 8)
-Good week to own Arian Foster in fantasy football.
7. Detroit Lions (5-2; Last Week: 5)
-The Lions have dropped two in a row, but have been competitive in both games.
8. Baltimore Ravens (4-2; Last Week: 4)
-Losing to the Jags in primetime should drop them further, really.
9. San Francisco ***** (5-1; Last Week: 11)
-Other losses help San Fran rise two spots despite a bye week.
10. San Diego Chargers (4-2; Last Week: 9)
-San Diego put up a somewhat baffling two-minute drill before losing this game.
11. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-3; Last Week: 10)
-Is it time to start wondering if Josh Freeman has regressed a little?
12. New York Jets (4-3; Last Week: 15)
-A win is a win, and the Jets took care of business against the Chargers.
13. Buffalo Bills (4-2; Last Week: 13)
-Bye week for the Bills.
14. Dallas Cowboys (3-3; Last Week: 16)
-DeMarco Murray’s record setting day helps propel the Cowboys back up the charts.
15. Chicago Bears (4-3; Last Week: 19)
-Matt Forte’s 145 rushing yards helped the Bears get an intercontinental win.
16. New York Giants (4-2; Last Week: 14)
-Bye week for the Giants, but they end up slipping a bit due to other rising teams.
17. Oakland Raiders (4-3; Last Week: 12)
-Carson Palmer’s Raiders debut looked ugly by any definition.
18. Cincinnati Bengals (4-2; Last Week: 18)
-Bye week for the Bengals.
19. Philadelphia Eagles (2-4; Last Week: 20)
-Same for the Eagles.
20. Carolina Panthers (2-5; Last Wee0: 23)
-Great win for the Carolina Panthers, including a stellar performance by Cam Newton.
21. Kansas City Chiefs (3-3; Last Week: 24)
-The Chiefs simply destroyed the Raiders, nothing else to say.
22. Cleveland Browns (3-3; Last Week: 25)
-The Browns may have won, but anyone watching their 6-3 slapfest with Seattle lost.
23. Tennessee Titans (3-3; Last Week: 17)
-Getting blown out 41-7 is a good way to slip back into the 20s.
24. Jacksonville Jaguars (2-5; Last Week: 28)
-Nice win for the Jags, though they didn’t look especially good getting it done.
25. Washington Redskins (3-3; Last Week: 21)
-John Beck wasn’t awful, but being outplayed by a rookie isn’t the performance he wanted I’m sure.
26. Denver Broncos (2-4; Last Week: 29)
-Tebow magic lives!
27. Minnesota Vikings (1-6; Last Week: 26)
-The Vikes may have lost, but they hung with Green Bay and like what they saw out of Christian Ponder.
28. Seattle Seahawks (2-4; Last Week: 22)
-U.G.L.Y., you ain’t got no alibi.
29. Arizona Cardinals (1-5; Last Week: 27)
-Pittsburgh didn’t appear to have much trouble with the Cards this week.
30. Miami Dolphins (0-6; Last Week: 30)
-The Dolphins dominated this game until the final four minutes and overtime. Shame.
31. St. Louis Rams (0-6; Last Week: 32)
-The Rams may have lost, but they were competitive through the first half.
32. Indianapolis Colts (0-7; Last Week: 31)
-The Colts not only lost, but lost in epic fashion. Back to the bottom you go, ponies!
By Nick in forum Articles by NickReplies: 4Last Post: -10-20-2011, 01:39 AM
By Nick in forum Articles by NickReplies: 2Last Post: -10-12-2011, 09:27 PM
By Nick in forum Articles by NickReplies: 10Last Post: -10-06-2011, 07:55 PM
By Nick in forum RAM TALKReplies: 1Last Post: -09-30-2011, 08:44 PM
By Nick in forum Articles by NickReplies: 4Last Post: -09-23-2011, 07:21 PM