Who makes you laugh?
Who makes you laugh?
I smell a fix. And it smells rotten. In Denmark.
Originally Posted by Bob L. Head
But is it funny enough.....? :tongue:
Many members make me laugh. I voted for adarian as per my nomination. I think Avenger is very funny, especially when he states my write in votes will be disregarded (like I somehow care) and then calls it democratic, but I have already voted for him as Most Valuable Poster.
Please stop piddling on my parade.
Now, now Avenger. I think this can be handled the good old-fashioned American way:
Five bucks to anyone who votes for me.
OFFICIAL "BUY A VOTE" RULES
1. PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF GETTING FIVE BUCKS. Open to legal residents physically residing at time of entry in any eligible state, territory, province or country of one of the following five regions: (1) Antarctica, (2) The Moon, (3) Nome, Alaska, (4) Hades and (5) Iraq who have reached the age of majority in their state, territory, province or country of residence at time of entry. Void in Cleveland and where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and provincial laws and regulations apply. Employees of ClanRam; their dealers, affiliates and subsidiaries; their advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies; and members of the immediate family or household of each of the above are not eligible to participate.
2. HOW TO ENTER. There are two ways to enter. (1) To enter via the Internet: Access www. clanram.com (the "Site"), and vote for Bob L. Head. Limit one entry per person, unless you can figure out how to vote multiple time for Bob L. Head. If you submit more than one entry, you will be richly rewarded. You may enter the Sweepstakes under one name and one e-mail address only. Enter using only an e-mail address subscribed and registered in your name. In the event of a dispute about entries submitted by multiple individuals using the same e-mail account, entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry. The authorized e-mail account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed, or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified. (2) To enter by mail, hand-print the following on a 3" x 5" card: your full name; shoe size; ZIP/Postal code; favorite color; birthdate; and e-mail address, if any; then mail it, with first-class postage affixed, in a hand-addressed #10 envelope to: President Bush, c/o White House, 1600 Pensylvania Ave. NW, Washington, DC 20500-0001, for receipt by 6/20/04. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on June 20, 2004.
3. GENERAL CONDITIONS. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition, except as described above. Entrants residing in France or Spain are entitled to claim reimbursement of Internet costs and postage under the terms and conditions set out on the website. Winners will be notified via phone, e-mail, or mail (at Sponsor's sole discretion) and maybe required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Publicity and Liability within seven days of written notification. Prizes will be shipped to the address on that winner's registration form. In the event of noncompliance, if a winner cannot be reached at the mailing address on that winner's entry, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or is undeliverable for whatever reason beyond the control of Sponsor, that prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will not be selected. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. No substitution of any prizes will be offered. No prize transfer permitted. If a prize is unavailable, Sponsor reserves the sole right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Limit one (1) prize per person/e-mail account/service address. All taxes, fees, and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of each prizewinner. By participating and accepting a prize, where permitted by law, each winner grants to Sponsor (and agrees to confirm that grant in writing) and those acting pursuant to the authority of Sponsor, the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including, but not limited to, the World Wide Web, at any time(s), the winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, statements, and biographical information as news or information and for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation or review. Further, the Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this promotion without prior notice and without allocation of the prizes at its sole discretion. Upon sending online the application form from the website, purchasers will have provided their personal data to the Promoter. The data will be transferred to the Promoter's office in Palo Alto, California and to its agents in New York, New York, to carry out this promotion and for marketing and quality control analysis. The Promoter and its agents are responsible for storing, processing and transferring the purchasers' personal data and by registering participants' consent to this. By ticking the relevant box in the registration process, participants also consent to the Promoter, and other Hewlett-Packard group companies, and/or their agents processing their data for the purposes of advising purchasers of other promotions, and new products and services; and for future market and quality control analysis. Purchasers have the right to consult, and request rectification of, their information as held by the Promoter. Requests for same should be made to the Promoter at the address below.
4. RELEASE OF LIABILITY. All entrants agree to hold harmless and release ClanRam; participating retailers; and their parent companies, related affiliates, and subsidiary companies; and the officers, directors, agents, and employees of each, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Web site and sweepstakes from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this sweepstakes; participation in any sweepstakes-related activity; and/or delivery/misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of a prize, including, but not limited to, liability for personal injury, bodily injury including and without limitation wrongful death or disability, damage to property, and damage or loss of any other kind. Sponsor is not responsible for prize quality or utility. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Web-site users, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in the sweepstakes, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of submissions in the sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error; omission; interruption; deletion; defect; delay in operation or transmission; communications-line failure; or theft of, destruction of, unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines; computer online systems, servers, or providers; computer equipment; or computer software or for failure of e-mail or entry on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participant's or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials from this Web site or sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for user cheating or fraud by any entrants. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the sweepstakes or defraud Sponsor in any way will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Participants who engage in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won. If, for any reason, the sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to, but without limitation, infection by computer virus, worm, or bugs; tampering; unauthorized intervention; fraud; technical failures; or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the sweepstakes.
5. DISPUTES. THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF JUPITER AND THE STATE OF CONFUSION, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest shall be resolved with pistols at ten paces. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this contest), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
6. WINNERS LIST. All names will be kept is srict confidence, unless somebopdy wants to pay a lot of money for them.
7. SPONSOR. Bob L. Head for Funniest Poster 2004.
Let the mudslinging begin!
The fix is in. Let's go to court for that recount Bobble Head. This is the 2 nd time that a moderator has led in voting. (Have you noticed in most contests, associates of the organization presenting the contest aren't allowed to partipate in it?).
How come I can't use all 6 of my votes in one category? Sure sounds like a set-up to me. I award a "Clannie Trophy" to all Moderators because they seem to outnumber the rest of the PosterS. Tell you what Bob L. Head, I'll give you $5 if you mail me a certificate that recognizes me as one of the nominees. I'll even throw in my vote for you and ask my supporters to pull for you since you stand the better chance of bobbin' your head out of the water.
adarian_also, let's say we put aside partisan comedy and join together to defeat the Moderators. We can be running mates, like Clinton and Gore, like Reagan and Papa Bush, like Kerry and...uhhh... OK, like Ike and Tina. You can be the big guy, as long as I get to attend the state funerals.
BTW, when do the polls close? I need to make sure I have my concession speech ready.
Uhhh, guys, that's not mud. :upset: Now please get out of the elephant pen.Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferter
The polls close Saturday evening (the exact time is above the poll).
Why AV is in this poll is beyond me. I've been reading AV's posts for approximately 8 months and not once have I wet my pants :rolleyes: :D
Were you under the impression that this was the "Most Diuretic Poster."
Now that's funny.Quote:
Originally Posted by AvengerRam