Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: ClanRam Fantasy Football '11 - JOIN NOW! (Free to join, $100 grand prize)

Ram Mar Ram is offline Registered User

Re: ClanRam Fantasy Football '11 - JOIN NOW! (Free to join, $100 grand prize)

KiwiRam is sending hes details to collect the prize

First Live draft for me so im excited.

Jonze is offline Registered User

evil disco man: Can't PM you - it says you've exceeded your in-box capacity or something...

I don't know if it's me that's a total moron, or if hotmail is screwing with me, but I still haven't received the invite you've sent me. And it's not in the junk mail folder either...

I have a gmail account you could try, but I prefer sending it to you via PM.

Jonas

evil disco man is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by Jonze View Post
    evil disco man: Can't PM you - it says you've exceeded your in-box capacity or something...

I don't know if it's me that's a total moron, or if hotmail is screwing with me, but I still haven't received the invite you've sent me. And it's not in the junk mail folder either...

I have a gmail account you could try, but I prefer sending it to you via PM.

Jonas
    Strange, it said that my Inbox capacity was only about half-full, but I deleted some anyway. Try PMing me again.

Having a look, there seems to be 2x gold leagues, one with a couple players in it?

Also are these keeper leagues? never played dynasty but anyone up for starting a clanram one?

Bar-bq is online now Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Mar Ram View Post
    Having a look, there seems to be 2x gold leagues, one with a couple players in it?

Also are these keeper leagues? never played dynasty but anyone up for starting a clanram one?
    The league I commissioned last year was called the clanram white league. In previous years, we had run a white, gold and blue league. This meant that the Clanram Gold League moniker was already registered on fleaflicker, so I had to re-name my league the Clanram Gold League! (note the exclamation point).

I haven't received a PM from you yet, so send me a message With your e-mail address and I'll invite you to play.

A quick reminder that if you're sending me a PM to join the gold league, you need to send me your e-mail address in the private message.

I'm still waiting on registration from Barronwade and Alec22, and I'm waiting for Codeman123, Ram Mar Man, and Lozcan to send me their e-mail addresses. There are only four slots left, and we're operating on a first come, first serve basis.
    Last edited by Bar-bq; -08-18-2011 at 08:45 PM.

Im already signed up for the Blue league as Sunday is the time i can hide from my wife to do the draft

Can we sign up for both leagues? if we can ill wait and see if others want to join and use me as a filler.

Ram Mar Ram,

You unfortunately can't join both leagues. It would give you an unfair advantage - can you imagine you playing yourself in the Gold league vs Blue league final?

Quote Originally Posted by Bar-bq View Post
    Ram Mar Ram,

You unfortunately can't join both leagues. It would give you an unfair advantage - can you imagine you playing yourself in the Gold league vs Blue league final?
    All good, that's what I thought. Zia_Ram is in both, that's why I thought I'd ask. He probably didn't realise either.

Yeah, sorry I didn't make that clear. You can only join one league. The two league winners will play each other at the end of the season for the overall championship (and $100 prize).

There will be no third league this year. If you sent a PM and want to join, you'd better accept Bar-bq's invites right away. He's had to send out more invites than spots available in his league, so first come - first serve.

PMing Bar-bq does not guarantee you a spot. You must accept the invitation and join the league. Whoever does that first gets the spot.
    Last edited by evil disco man; -08-21-2011 at 04:02 AM.

ONE SPOT LEFT!

Keep those PMs coming!

Still looking for one more taker for the fantasy league!

Both leagues are full now! Thanks to everyone who joined.

Let's ROCK 'N' ROLL ....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast