Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ZigZagRam is offline Registered User

ClanRam Talent Show

In an effort to keep this offseason rolling along during the down months I've stumbled upon another way to make the down time fly by.

Welcome to the ClanRam talent show. The purpose of this post is to enlighten other Clan members to something rare about yourself as related to the Rams. For example this can be a certain piece of knowledge you know about the Rams, a gameday skill such as your bean dip that always leads to victory, your collection of 3,479 Rams oven mitts, or perhaps a story about the time you painted your 49er neighbors house blue and gold. So what don't we know about you?

I'll go first:

I remember the entire 1999 Super Bowl winning roster including the forgotten Center, John Flannery, who was placed on IR during the preseason and would be effectively replaced by Mike Gruttadauria.
    Last edited by ZigZagRam; -05-09-2005 at 03:57 PM.

AlabamaRam is offline Registered User

Re: ClanRam Talent Show

Hmmm....

Not sure that this applies but It would have to be my game day ritual of cleaning the cases of my autographed helmets & footballs that are im my living room.....& it must be done before kickoff or else were doomed!!!!

Go Rams!

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

I can tipe...

I can type andd..

I can type and chu...

I can type and chew guumm...

Oh well. Guess I can't.

serkicker32 is offline Registered User

I can kick field goals and talk trash at the same time

psycho9985 is offline Registered User

The next door *******Fan and I have a deal...When the *******win I pressure wash his Driveway and he does mine,so each time The Rams and ****** play I make my driveway real dirty before the game. During the game,if we get behind i have to turn my hat backwards or we wont catch up and win.:tongue:

My heart beats crazy and my blood runs wild

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

What you don't know is that in reality I'm Pisa Tinoisamoa.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

awwww.... Pisa is in the house.

For big games I make up a big ol' pot of homemade chili. There is no recipe and the chili varies in ingredients each time, but it must always carry some heat. If I think the Rams need a little extra luck for the game, I sprinkle goat cheese on top and I give the dogs some goat cheese too. I have actually starting liking the flavor of the goat cheese, but I don't think it influences the win-loss ratio
    Last edited by UtterBlitz; -05-10-2005 at 07:17 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

majorram is offline Registered User

I have to wear my no- 10 Ram Jersey (LA RAMS), it has no name on the back, that reminds me it needs a clean :redface: if I don't we are doooooooooooooooooooomed...

steve :ramlogo:

rammiser is offline Registered User

I,like most everyone else here think what I do actually dictates how the Rams fair. Like what jersey or hat I wear etc. One funny story I have though and to this day for some stupid reason I still believe it to be true. I can't remember what year it was but the Rams were playing the Whiners on MNF. The Rams were winning like 27-10 at halftime. My dad was at work and He showed up just as halftime ended to watch the rest of the game. My dad of course also a Rams fan was fired up the Rams were kicking the hell out of the Whiners. Then the worst things started to happen. John Taylor caught two short passes and took them over 90 yds both times and scored touchdowns. We of course ended up losing the game like 30-27. Because I am so supersticious I've always blamed that game on my dad for jinxing them by coming home at halftime.
    Just Fix It

evil disco man is offline Pro Bowl Ram

I'm an avid Tecmo Super Bowl master and will crush any opponent with the likes of Jim Everett-Cleveland Gary-Buford McGee-Henry/Flipper on offense, mean Kevin Greene on defense, and the unappreciated Gaston Green returning kicks.

[ZigZagRam, do you still play? The Everett-to-Flipper quick hit pass with R & S Z Fly (2nd pass play) is killer if used at the right time.]

ZigZagRam is offline Registered User

ZigZagRam, do you still play? The Everett-to-Flipper quick hit pass with R & S Z Fly (2nd pass play) is killer if used at the right time.]
    You betcha. I'm still not very good because I'm playing on PC with my keyboard. So my defense is horrific since I can't run diagonally very well, but I get by. I just beat the 'impossible to beat' Oakland Raiders in an overtime game with the WR streaks play (3rd?). Ellard burns in that game.

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Disco Man
    I'm an avid Tecmo Super Bowl master and will crush any opponent with the likes of Jim Everett-Cleveland Gary-Buford McGee-Henry/Flipper on offense, mean Kevin Greene on defense, and the unappreciated Gaston Green returning kicks.

[ZigZagRam, do you still play? The Everett-to-Flipper quick hit pass with R & S Z Fly (2nd pass play) is killer if used at the right time.]

:redface: Man that's going back a bit. When I was stationed in Japan, we used to play that game to death when we were broke. I remember one particular weekend when a group of us each picked a team and we played the entire season, non stop over the whole weekend. I was the last to choose and was stuck with the J-E-T-S. well, I made the playoffs and won the superbowl over the anits.
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

Quote Originally Posted by UtterBlitz
    awwww.... Pisa is in the house.

For big games I make up a big ol' pot of homemade chili. There is no recipe and the chili varies in ingredients each time, but it must always carry some heat. If I think the Rams need a little extra luck for the game, I sprinkle goat cheese on top and I give the dogs some goat cheese too. I have actually starting liking the flavor of the goat cheese, but I don't think it influences the win-loss ratio
    so we are talking goat cheese chilli ? mmmm

hey, I hip if it brings results :mask:

Quote Originally Posted by rammiser
    I,like most everyone else here think what I do actually dictates how the Rams fair. Like what jersey or hat I wear etc. One funny story I have though and to this day for some stupid reason I still believe it to be true. I can't remember what year it was but the Rams were playing the Whiners on MNF. The Rams were winning like 27-10 at halftime. My dad was at work and He showed up just as halftime ended to watch the rest of the game. My dad of course also a Rams fan was fired up the Rams were kicking the hell out of the Whiners. Then the worst things started to happen. John Taylor caught two short passes and took them over 90 yds both times and scored touchdowns. We of course ended up losing the game like 30-27. Because I am so supersticious I've always blamed that game on my dad for jinxing them by coming home at halftime.
    that was the game in San Fran with Jim Everret playing. I was at that game. Jim came up to the rams fans in the corner after the game and said sorry to us for loosing, classy guy.

MOM
    MOM is offline Registered User

Funny story:

During the 1999 season, I would listen to the games on the radio at the liquor store where I worked at the time....really loudly. Guys loved it! They couldn't believe a girl was THAT interested, blah, blah, blah.....

Anyways, when I got sick and missed a game around Halloween, that was the first loss. The next week I was volunteering at a wine tasting, so I missed the game on the radio. Loss number 2. To sum it up.....the 2 games I didn't listen, the record was 0-2. The other 14 games that I did catch, they went 13-1. Maybe I should turn the radio on every week again....LOL :ramlogo:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast