Thread: cleaning house

curley4me is offline Registered User

cleaning house

fellow rams fans,
    i know this isn't ebay and i don't know if i am supposed to post this kind of topic but here goes:
    i am currently "cleaning house" of alot of my collectibles from the L.A.Rams days (some st. louis also) so if anybody is interested in adding to their own collection please send me a private email, tell me what you are looking for and i will tell you what i have. mide83@charter.net:sad:

Milan is offline Registered User

Re: cleaning house

Quote Originally Posted by curley4me
    fellow rams fans,
    i know this isn't ebay and i don't know if i am supposed to post this kind of topic but here goes:
    i am currently "cleaning house" of alot of my collectibles from the L.A.Rams days (some st. louis also) so if anybody is interested in adding to their own collection please send me a private email, tell me what you are looking for and i will tell you what i have. mide83@charter.net:sad:
    Why are you selling your Rams things?

RamsFanSam is online now Pro Bowl Ram

why not see if Dez will let you put pics of the things in the gallery?

curley4me is offline Registered User

THAT'S A GREAT IDEA, THANKS!

MILAN, I AM SELLING A FEW THINGS BECAUSE I HAVE QUITE A BIT OF NEW ST. LOUIS RAMS STUFF AND I AM KINDA RUNNING OUT OF ROOM. I WENT THROUGH A TIME WHEN I BOUGHT E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G L.A. RAMS THAT I COULD GET, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY BROKE MY HEART AND MOVED AWAY AND I COULDN'T GO TO ANEHIEM AND WATCH THEM EVERY YEAR. I CURRENTLY HAVE 8 LARGE U-HAUL BOXES OF RAMS COLLECTIBLES. NOT TO FORGET ALL THE FRAMED PLAYER PICTURES AND WOOD:clanram: CARVINGS OF "BIG HORN SHEEP" AND A TOTAL OF 22 L.A./ ST. LOUIS RAMS HATS AT ONE TIME.

Milan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by curley4me
    THAT'S A GREAT IDEA, THANKS!

MILAN, I AM SELLING A FEW THINGS BECAUSE I HAVE QUITE A BIT OF NEW ST. LOUIS RAMS STUFF AND I AM KINDA RUNNING OUT OF ROOM. I WENT THROUGH A TIME WHEN I BOUGHT E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G L.A. RAMS THAT I COULD GET, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY BROKE MY HEART AND MOVED AWAY AND I COULDN'T GO TO ANEHIEM AND WATCH THEM EVERY YEAR. I CURRENTLY HAVE 8 LARGE U-HAUL BOXES OF RAMS COLLECTIBLES. NOT TO FORGET ALL THE FRAMED PLAYER PICTURES AND WOOD:clanram: CARVINGS OF "BIG HORN SHEEP" AND A TOTAL OF 22 L.A./ ST. LOUIS RAMS HATS AT ONE TIME.
    If I had any money I'd probably buy one or two things... The only Rams merchandise I have is Madden NFL 2003, with Marshall Faulk on the cover, if you can call it merchandise.