throwback week

MauiRam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Coach Fisher, Rams Ready for Full Squad Mini-Camp–Video ..

Fish says we're gonna be pretty good .. Furthermore - he says it with conviction! Do you believe??

Coach Fisher, Rams Ready for Full Squad Mini-Camp–Video

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Re: Coach Fisher, Rams Ready for Full Squad Mini-Camp–Video ..

I've always admired the way Jeff Fisher conducted himself. I am really excited about this season, this draft, our management from bottom to top; things are heading in the right direction.

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

J-RodRamFan is offline Registered User

I see much more confidence in him than I did with our last couple of coaches. To believe we will be PRETTY good, I can't go that far yet. I believe we can be fairly good though.

RockinRam is offline Registered User

I like Fisher's demeanor. He's a man's man.

Dave2oo2 is offline Registered User

After every year, I get so down on the Rams based on how the played/finished the season. I always tell myself not to get over-excited the next year. But, I just can't help it. I am ready for football and I am ready for the "new" Rams to come out and hopefully start kick some a$$!!

Rambos is offline Registered User

There just seems to be a Quiet Confidence within the Rams. You can hear it through Fisher and through the players. I know its early but the Rams are not a 2-14 team.

With a pedigree that includes only winning programs (even his high school went to consecutive city championship games), Smith said he still struggles to reconcile the Rams he's practicing with went 2-14 last year. Fisher is relentlessly upbeat, the Rams believe in their talent, and then there's Sam Bradford , who Smith simply called "incredible."
    "He is so accurate. His accuracy is just amazing. He can really put a ball in the smallest of windows," Smith said. "The competition is up, we're all flying around and I really like our schemes."

RockinRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Rambos View Post
    There just seems to be a Quiet Confidence within the Rams. You can hear it through Fisher and through the players. I know its early but the Rams are not a 2-14 team.
    Problem is, during this time in the off-season every article has someone saying something along the lines of this. May be true, may be just to please the media, but I remember when last year there was "a lot of confidence at Ram's Park" and "McDaniels is getting down to business" and "Bradford and co. are eager to work under McDaniels" and "Austin Pettis and Greg Salas are having a solid training camp" and etc.

I like to read these rainbow and daisy articles, but just keep in mind that all articles at this time are supposed to be like this, because if they weren't there would be a problem.

Rambos is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RockinRam View Post
    Problem is, during this time in the off-season every article has someone saying something along the lines of this. May be true, may be just to please the media, but I remember when last year there was "a lot of confidence at Ram's Park" and "McDaniels is getting down to business" and "Bradford and co. are eager to work under McDaniels" and "Austin Pettis and Greg Salas are having a solid training camp" and etc.

I like to read these rainbow and daisy articles, but just keep in mind that all articles at this time are supposed to be like this, because if they weren't there would be a problem.
    I understand where you are coming from in regards to read articles... I'm saying listing to Fisher in this interview and SJ, Long and other vets in pressers on the Rams site. They all seem to say they can tell Fisher is a coach that demands respect and Spags no offense was a guy learning on the job. Fisher has brought in a experienced staff while Spags had a bunch of younger coaches.

Again I know every team likes what they have done up to this point just sayin when Fisher speaks I tend to listen and believe it.
    Last edited by Rambos; -06-13-2012 at 03:53 PM.