Thread: The Coin Toss

ram3057 is offline Registered User

The Coin Toss

The RAMS seem to win the coin toss a lot of the time. Why is it that they always want to come out on offense?

It seems that because of the problems of 'getting started', you would think that you would want to let the defense get out on the field first.

This is not the norm, of course, but I feel that if you can come out after half-time with the ball, you should be ready to score by then.

Plus, you get to freak everybody out.

:clanram:

Always a Rams Fan............

Rex Allen Markel

sbramfan Guest

Re: The Coin Toss

I am forced to share my paranoia/superstition that if the Rams get the ball first in the first half, they will lose. But if they start on defense, and get the ball in the second half, they will win.

I don't have the stats, but I think they would show I'm right, cuz this goes back to like 98 that I've noticed this.

STLRAMSFAN Guest

I like the idea of getting the ball in the second half better. In my opinion it is harder for offenses coming out of the gate then it is for defenses.

.ramfan. is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by sbramfan
    I am forced to share my paranoia/superstition that if the Rams get the ball first in the first half, they will lose. But if they start on defense, and get the ball in the second half, they will win.

I don't have the stats, but I think they would show I'm right, cuz this goes back to like 98 that I've noticed this.
    Yeah, I have noticed that to. With that being said, lets hope we get the ball at the half every single game of the season this year. As always...

GO RAMS!!! :clanram: