Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By sjacksonrules
  • 1 Post By Rambunctious

Thread: Come drink the Kool Aid

sjacksonrules is offline Registered User

Come drink the Kool Aid

Well I want to dish out some kool aid for you all to sip on. This is why we will win the game.

We have a few guys that are familiar with this Eagles team. We have Spags first and for most. Do you not think he still is friends with some people at the Giants? I am sure they will be dishing out ANYTHING to help the Rams win. Yes we face the Giants next week but I am sure the Giants want this to be a loss for the eagles.

Then we have Mikell who has the playbook for the defense I am sure. Not to mention the huge chip on his shoulder for not being signed to the team.

Then we look at Flajole. If some of you don't remember he was the linebackers coach down in carolina. So this guy does have experience with vick and how to contain him from his days in atlanta. Granted he is more accurate but his speed and legs are similar.

The Rams have the tools to win this game. First off we have The Beast. He is going to look alive in this game I am hoping to see big things from him. Danny Amendola and Lance Kendricks will be huge in this. They will attack those linebackers and safeties. Neither of which seems very good at the moment. Then we will have to see what Gibby and MSW can do. Maybe even DX, Salas or Pettis get into the act.

I have a feeling we won't see all of Mcdaniels goodies and this might be a take what we can get in yardage but I think we will be productive. Its better to dink and dunk than throw interceptions. But I still think we are going to see a great OC at work in this game.

And is anyone going to complain that since vick is lefty that Long will be chasing him down from his blind spot? Not to mention if Spags starts dialing it up and throws in Quinn, Long, Hall, and Robbins at the same time. We are going against a line that was just thrown together. I am expecting the dome to make this line false start a bunch I am going to be doing my best to help.

Then we look at special teams. I have full faith in Donnie to keep it out of jacksons hands. Would you want anyone else punting it? Not to mention on kick off's I believe they will do their best to keep the ball out of his hands with Josh's leg that should be possible.

Let me throw something else out there too since it will be 9/11. For those that don't remember back in 2001 we opened the season with the Eagles (in which Spags was apart of) we won 20-17 in OT. So 10 years later we are playing them again in the opener but this time we are at home. It was 9-9-01 so it was a few days before 9-11. We also faced the eagles again in the NFC championship and we all know how that turned out.

If we were to face this team this year this is where we would want them, first game at home. We will control our own fate.

One more thing there is a video on the Rams website now that is instructing everyone what to do at the dome its called Ram Rules. They said they are trying to make it the loudest dome in the nfl. I don't know if I will be doing all that but I know I will be screaming the entire time if that helps lol.

Edit: also I noticed that AJ Feeley and Al Harris also were on that 01 eagles roster.

Rambunctious is offline Registered User

Re: Come drink the Kool Aid

PUT THE KOOL AID DOWN...

and pass it around... 99 bottles of kool aid on the wall.

Everybody!!!!

99 bottles of kool aid on the wall, 99 bottles of kool aid... take one down, pass it around, 98 bottles of kool aid on the wall.
    Curly Horns likes this.

Curly Horns is offline Registered User

Nice to see that we still have some real Rams fans left here at The ClanRam!

Excellent post!

Love to see the team spirit. This is exactly what being a true fan is all about.

LETS GO RAMS!!!

BM_Face is offline Registered User

I have been working on my batch of kool-aid here as well. This game is going to be a dog-fight, but the Ram's have the tools to win. Combine that with Bradford's leadership and Spag's game plan and my confidence level is high.

LET'S GORAMS! C'MON!
    A defeated look of consternation, dissappointment, or even pain. The name derives from the look one often gets when challenged by a large BM.

Jockelite is offline Registered User

Considering i'm not much of a Kool-Aid person... I must say this one tastes pretty good!

sjacksonrules is offline Registered User

Thanks guys. Just trying to bring some facts into the situation to help with any fears of the game.

Lets show these guys what we are made of. I will see some of you tomorrow hopefully.