RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User

Comment on McMichael ....

I know that McMichael rubbed alot of people the wrong way, including myself, with his comments about how many balls he is going to get ...

But have you noticed how his attitude has changed lately? He even made a few comments about how "the cover-2 has taken Torry away from US." I absolutely love that fact that he is already referring to himself, the Rams, and others, as "US". Looks like this guy is going to be a very solid teammate ....

All indications seem to point to the fact that this guy is a much better blocker and more intelligent than he seems to get credit for ....

Anyone else giddy over the fact that we are loaded at TE?

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Re: Comment on McMichael ....

McMichael is going to have a great season this year as our TE. He's never had other weapons around him like he does now, even though Chambers is a very good WR.

JRoc is offline Registered User

I've heard he was something of a leader in the Dolphins locker room. He seems to have a strong personality. Hopefully he can help rally the team if we hit any rough patches during in the season.

chipperjones is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by JRoc View Post
    I've heard he was something of a leader in the Dolphins locker room. He seems to have a strong personality. Hopefully he can help rally the team if we hit any rough patches during in the season.
    Hopefully we don't hit any rough patches.

general counsel is offline Registered User

I dont get caught up much in the words people say since even when they say all the right things, it doesnt mean that they are sincere. Its easy for everyone to get along when the team is winning. The tougher test is what happens during times of adversity. Lets hope the rams can stick together as a group, with mcmichael being on board with the fact that the rams win as a team and lose as a team, individual stats dont drive the train.

ramming speed to all

general counsel