RamTime Guest

Compilation of cowardly football

maineram is offline Registered User

Re: Compilation of cowardly football

I saw that on another site and it brought the whole game full circle for me. What an outright disgrace, that a team be allowed to play like that and get away with it time & time again.
    Saying anything up here in Pasties land is nothing but sour grapes, but that first Pats SB win was not a defensive genius beating the Rams.

That SB still burns my ASS !!!!

Maineram -
    and out of the ashes rise ...The Breakfast Club !

psycho9985 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by maineram
    I saw that on another site and it brought the whole game full circle for me. What an outright disgrace, that a team be allowed to play like that and get away with it time & time again.
    Saying anything up here in Pasties land is nothing but sour grapes, but that first Pats SB win was not a defensive genius beating the Rams.

That SB still burns my ASS !!!!

Maineram -
    If we lost fair and square I could get over it.Took me awhile but I got over SB 14, but SB 36 is another story.
    My heart beats crazy and my blood runs wild

RamTime Guest

I created that compilation and just published it today. However the full clips have been on my site for a few weeks now. Perhaps it was there (stlouisrams.net/xxxvi) where you saw it?

majorram is offline Registered User

just hell the hell did they get away with this stuff... WHY did they get away with it??????? it's PLAIN to see.. That helmet hit by NO50 on Faulk I think, well it's a wonder Faulks still walking!!!!!! Holding, Face masks, Kurt nearly lost his head!! this just makes me SICK, I tell you...

steve :ramlogo:

I just keep watching that hit on Faulk and freeze framing it, HOLY CRAP!!!!

RamTime Guest

It's Patriotic to allow terror during the superbowl. You remember 911 right?

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

It's Patriotic to allow terror during the superbowl. You remember 911 right?
    I think you hit the note RT. The whole theme of the SB was 911. You think maybe the officials were caught up in the moment?
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

RamTime Guest

The NFL had been working for parity for a while and it was starting to take hold. The Rams and Titans created a new interest in the superbowl by adding excitement back to it and the Leagues pocket book swelled because of it. Then the Rams come along and field a team that was going to blow all of that up by beating up on the Patriots just as they had been all year. So with the NFL worried about the bottom line they decided to be sure that the game remained close (which translates into exciting). The Patriots were the perfect fit for the billing and the NFL couldn't resist the thought of the bottom line. Therefore they nudged the officials in some back door meeting without directly saying the word "Cheat" but the refs got the message loud and clear. There is just to much coincidence in the whole matter for me to take it at face value so I reran the game play by play frame by frame and like all things that don't make sense there was an explanation that far exceeded what the media shovels at us. Weather or not the officials missed the holding and the personal fouls that happened during that game each individual has to ask themselves if they believe it or not. The penalties are there for even the biggest Patriot apologists to see so that is not even an issue. It's what and why you believe it happened that way. Hilariously the NFL now finds itself at odds with the monster they created because teams are fed up with the Patriots cowardly way of playing. The Colts, Steelers and Titans just to name a few. Since that superbowl the patriot defenders have done little to clean up their act and continue to walk the tightrope of fair play and only now is the NFL finding out that the monster they created is disgusting. The Patriots are the reason the NFL said they were going to start enforcing defensive holding and defensive pass interference. Although the teams that play the patriots in the regular season have to put up with their holding and pass interference none of them had to go through the blatant personal fouls that the Rams had to play through in superbowl XXXVI. This Patriot defense will never go down in history as a great defense at least not with the great defenses of the Bears Rams and Ravens. They will go down in history as chickenshat, cheap and cowardly for which the team, the city and fans should be ashamed.

RamTime Guest

Quote Originally Posted by majorram
    just hell the hell did they get away with this stuff... WHY did they get away with it??????? it's PLAIN to see.. That helmet hit by NO50 on Faulk I think, well it's a wonder Faulks still walking!!!!!! Holding, Face masks, Kurt nearly lost his head!! this just makes me SICK, I tell you...

steve :ramlogo:

I just keep watching that hit on Faulk and freeze framing it, HOLY CRAP!!!!
    The Rams were penalized for holding on that play and backed up inside their own 15 yard line.

SFCRamFan is offline Registered User

That whole game truly was disgraceful. However, in trying to promote parody, the NFL helped Robert Kraft develop his own dynasty. Just when I was finally getting over it you had to refresh my memory didn't you??

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SJax, a developing quarterbacks best friend...

RamTime Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SFCRamFan
    That whole game truly was disgraceful. However, in trying to promote parody, the NFL helped Robert Kraft develop his own dynasty. Just when I was finally getting over it you had to refresh my memory didn't you??

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
    OK I have aquestion. Is it Parity or Parody? I know Parity is something you do with data bits for error checking. (8th bit is the Parity bit.) Without my looking it up does anyone know for sure?

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Parity - Equality, as in amount, status, or value

Parody - A literary or artistic work that imitates the characteristic style of an author or a work for comic effect or ridicule

Pair o' D - Having exactly 2 D-cell batteries
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

RamTime Guest

Then its Parity right?

psycho9985 is offline Registered User

Panther got the shaft also,so its a little more than 911
    My heart beats crazy and my blood runs wild