Thread: Congrats

SeaTown Guest

Congrats

Way to go guys. Big win.

Sorry if I don't hang out to chat after this. I'm sure you can understand my state of mind right now. I wanted to be a good loser and come and say goodbye.

Football season is over for the year for me unfortunately. Time to start rooting for the Sonics, UW basketball, and the Mariners.

Good luck against the Eagles or Falcons. You'll probably need it. They don't have such weak defenses like the Seahawks.

See you guys in the fall when we renew our rivalry. Til then I bid you all farewell.

GO HAWKS!

general counsel Guest

Re: Congrats

Thanks for the congrats. it was a great game. If the seahawks had receivers that could catch the ball......

see you next year

general counsel

RamTime Guest

You guys have a great off season and hang in there. This is a great rivalry and it's nice to be able to converse with fans that have class, and class you seahawk fans do have.

Thanks for visiting us here

viper is offline Registered User

Seatown, it has been a pleasure to have you around. You have been a most respectful contemporary.

Hey, I live 2 hours south of you, Seattle's dropped passes are the only difference in this game. The Seahawks just about tied it up.

Personally, I've been a Rams fan since the late 60's. That's why I am still a Rams Fan. I was rooting for the Rams before the Seahawks were ever thought of. But, I feel for you buddy. The class that you have shown on our site has been worth taking note of. Good luck next year...sort of.

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Thanks Seatown. Its been fun this week. See you next year.

Nick is online now Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by RamTime
    You guys have a great off season and hang in there. This is a great rivalry and it's nice to be able to converse with fans that have class, and class you seahawk fans do have.

Thanks for visiting us here
    Good post, RT. That about sums up how I feel as well.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Two
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

Zebulon Dak is offline Registered User

Congrats fellas. It was a great game and you guys earned it. Now I will cry myself to sleep.