LA Rammer is offline Registered User

Congrats On An Exciting Season!

Nothing to be down about. We clearly have missing pieces to a real winning team. Tonight we saw how close we can be. Hopefully league doesn't realign the NFC West. 7 wins after a 1-15 season we have a lot to celebrate. The worst is behind us and we draft much higher than squawks. Really what we saw on the field wasn't close to the product the Saints will bring in next week so we are sparing ourselves further embarrassment and Bradford got himself some much needed experience in a playoff atmosphere.

We are on our way up and I'm excited about our future. So once more congratulations!

LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

lovetheramsnomatterw is offline Registered User

Re: Congrats On An Exciting Season!

I agree with everything you said except the part about having nothing to be down about.

JFMose is offline Registered User

It's been a fun season. I was excited to see Sam Bradford's first season (thanks for the stream links), and of course he has a lot to learn, but he's promising. There were high's and low's...not just low's like in previous seasons.

ram3057 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by lovetheramsnomatterw View Post
    I agree with everything you said except the part about having nothing to be down about.
    Big disappointment. The whole game was crazy....

However, having a clueless staff - and I blame everyone from Spagnola on down - from not having any cajones - was the downfall tonight.

The league owes the RAMS some apologies, as well, as the game was poorly called.

Having said that, the team can only get better...next year we will trounce the NFC West...unfinished business...

GO RAMS !!!

Always a Rams Fan............

Rex Allen Markel

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

I am mad as hell about the offensive effort tonight. We lost to the *&^(*(*& Shehawks in a winnable game. We abandoned the running game we started to establish early on. penalties in the red zone again. Maybe tomorrow I can appreciate the season, but I am pissed right now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

bruce4life is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaRam View Post
    I am mad as hell about the offensive effort tonight. We lost to the *&^(*(*& Shehawks in a winnable game. We abandoned the running game we started to establish early on. penalties in the red zone again. Maybe tomorrow I can appreciate the season, but I am pissed right now.
    Well said sir...

Fettmaster is offline Registered User

I wish I was happy with another losing season, but I'm not. We were on the cusp of playoff berth, we just needed to beat a bad team we had already beat before. But we failed at that, and it wasn't even like it was a valiant effort.

I'm playing the Devil's advocate tonight. I really don't wanna hear "always next year, we're so much better now, we come a long way" bs.

The Rams showed up in Seattle to gift wrap a division title for a losing team.

Ironmaidenram is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ram3057 View Post
    Big disappointment. The whole game was crazy....

However, having a clueless staff - and I blame everyone from Spagnola on down - from not having any cajones - was the downfall tonight.

The league owes the RAMS some apologies, as well, as the game was poorly called.

Having said that, the team can only get better...next year we will trounce the NFC West...unfinished business...

GO RAMS !!!

I like the part about "unfinished business" def. Seattle will pay up....hey the RAMS, they made it exciting...very exciting compared to the garbage we saw the last few yrs. This is a team on the RISE and everyone in the NFL knows it, I don't care what they say. We are "ahead" of schedule as far as the rebuilding process goes,and much of it can be credited to the belief system, the new qb and just the improvement in talent. With that being said, we could use a stud receiver, another LB to stuff the run and maybe a Off.coordinator that can live on the edge a little bit. We will be the team to beat in the NFC west, but first, we have to beat the teams in our own division and get some of that killer attitude and close games.