BBlades89 Guest

Congrats Guys/Gals

I obviously didn't think the Rams had much of a chance w/o Bruce, Holt, Bulger, and Little. ESPECIALLY against the Jags. You pulled out a tough win though. Congrats! Hopefully the Rams won't play so well in the next game :tongue:

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Congrats Guys/Gals

Quote Originally Posted by BBlades89
    I obviously didn't think the Rams had much of a chance w/o Bruce, Holt, Bulger, and Little. ESPECIALLY against the Jags. You pulled out a tough win though. Congrats! Hopefully the Rams won't play so well in the next game :tongue:
    The team you saw in week 5 is a remnant of the past, so get ready for the deeper, stronger, healthier, more balanced, more attitude driven Ram squad. I feel confident now we can give you guys a good game. IMO, the Seahawks are one of the better teams in the NFL right now, and if we can knock them off on the road, we're right where we want to be.

Always great to hear from you BBlades89.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by BBlades89
    You guys are the team to beat now, so if we can bring this brand of play into Seattle, it should be a good game. BTW, do you guys mind bringing in Bierra just for our game?
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison
    BTW, do you guys mind bringing in Bierra just for our game?

I would like to add Koren "Can't Catch" Robinson to the Hawk roster for our game also. :tongue:
    Quote Originally Posted by ramsbruce
    Tre was running great against an awful NYG run defense. 5.8 YPC yet he only gets 13 carries. I can't wait until the Rams abandon you, Schotty.

ZigZagRam is offline Registered User

The next game against your Seahawks will be a must-win if the Rams want to take the division.

Hawks look like they've really got something this year. Should be a great game coming off the bye week.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by ZigZagRam
    The next game against your Seahawks will be a must-win if the Rams want to take the division.

Hawks look like they've really got something this year. Should be a great game coming off the bye week.
    especially with both of us having a week off............okay technically they have to play Arizona, but you get the picture.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

RamJackson39 Guest

okay technically they have to play Arizona, but you get the picture.
    They have to go into Arizona. It's not that easy to win there. I think Arizona will give them a better game than most people expect.