Thread: Congratulations

akseahawkfan is offline Registered User

Congratulations

Good game. No excuses, Rams outplayed the Seahawks today.

Excuse me while I go drink myself into a coma.

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Re: Congratulations

You have my permission to do so. You guys tried....but our boys did outplay you all day long. You deserve a good 3-day drunk.

I like to think our Head Coach beat up on your "Head Coach"

LOL

rampower is offline Registered User

cheers ak, nice win

dfarrar777 is offline Registered User

I like to think our Head Coach beat up on your "Head Coach"
    That would indeed be the case.

RealRam is offline Registered User

Thank you, AK. Your sportsmanship is welcomed -- not saying it just because we won.

Exciting, great, hard-fought game! We woke up too...

bluengreen is offline Registered User

Congratulations, Rams. Martz had your team ready to play today, and we were completely unable to match it.

ZigZagRam is offline Registered User

The majority of you Seahawks fans are great sports. Thanks for keeping it real! :mask:

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by bluengreen
    Congratulations, Rams. Martz had your team ready to play today, and we were completely unable to match it.
    How can Seattle fans be as good a quality as they've shown around here and then 800 miles south of them resides some of the biggest nimrods to ever play armchair quarterback?
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

fearlessone is offline Registered User

Even after the comeback game in Seattle, most of the Seahawk fans exhibited nothing less than CLASS!

Good luck but not too much :redface:

Socrates: Surf to live! and Live to Surf!

coy bacon is offline Registered User

I think we Ram's fans have a lot in common with the Hawk's fans. We both have had high hopes and maddening frustrations with our team's performances.

Also, I too think that of all the other team's fans that we've interacted with on the board, the Hawk's fans are the best. After reading their boards, I like the Hawks just cause of their fans. Of course I want to see them finish 2nd. But if we don't do it, I hope they do.

Yes, it was classy of AK to give us props, and it is respected. But, on the other hand, I came across his gem of a post that brings a smile to my face....

http://mb2.scout.com/fseahawksinside...cID=6247.topic

Read his article. Yes, I am gloating a little. Gotta love it. Defeat taste bitter, victory is sweet. Smell the rose and savor the flavor when you can.

Lets Gloat!

Quote Originally Posted by coy bacon
    ...Yes, it was classy of AK to give us props, and it is respected. But, on the other hand, I came across his gem of a post that brings a smile to my face....

http://mb2.scout.com/fseahawksinside...cID=6247.topic

Read his article. Yes, I am gloating a little. Gotta love it. Defeat taste bitter, victory is sweet. Smell the rose and savor the flavor when you can.
    Here is a portion, "."...The Rams are 2-2 at home this year, and the Seahawks are 3-2 on the road.

Yeah but, Martz is really angry now and he's going to turn the Rams around.

Yeah, right.

Look, the Rams are in total panic mode. They are shuffling the chairs on a sinking Titanic. Their offensive line will have new players starting in new positions. Their already sorry defense is suffering from injuries and they have gone out to get a Dolphin reject to play safety.

The Rams and the Seahawks are two teams heading in opposite directions. The Rams have lost two in a row, and the only reason why it wasn't three in a row is they had a bye week. The Seahawks on the other hand have gone through the adversity stage and have won two in a row. The Rams are still suffering injuries, and the Seahawks are getting healthy.

I won't even bother with all of the team stats and rankings. Suffice it to say that the Seahawks dominate them in every category.

So the ONLY thing that stands between the Seahawks and victory over the Rams is their simple belief that they are the better team. That's it. This is as much of a mismatch as the game last week against the whiners.

Before the season began I predicted that both the whiners and the lambs would be lucky to finish the year at 8-8. I also said that I wouldn't be surprised if the Cardinals ended up having a better record than either of those teams.

Folks. The Rams officially suck, and they will be dominated by the Seahawks on Sunday. That's not blind optimism. That's not being a homer. That's just looking at the facts and realizing that the Rams are no longer a premier team in this league.

So quit all of this hand wringing and worrying. There isn't going to be any miracle to save the Rams from themselves. Martz temper tantrum isn't going to help them stop Alexander or keep Bulger from throwing bad passes. The only question in any Seahawks mind about this game should be how big the spread will be. My guess is that it will be at least 14 pts with the Seahawks scoring 31 or more and the Rams scoring 17 or less.

Let's get our game faces on. We have a championship to win, and the next step is to eliminate the Rams this Sunday." Quote from Ak

I wonder if he works in the political field or in Vegas :tongue:

I will savor the flavor for the rest of the day

coy bacon is offline Registered User

Re: Lets Gloat!

Ya know, if you follow Ak's entire thread ya gotta think that that boy should be in sales or politics... he'd either make a billion or rule the world. Damn fine rhetoric on his part.

Re: Lets Gloat!

Quote Originally Posted by coy bacon
    Ya know, if you follow Ak's entire thread ya gotta think that that boy should be in sales or politics... he'd either make a billion or rule the world. Damn fine rhetoric on his part.
    I did. After reading his rant, I had to see what the rest of their site's members were writing. Ak is one hilarious dude with a lot of spunk. I admire his energy! I like the line of kicking radish's pelotas. Hilariuos stuff those guys in Seattle.

Keep your fingers crossed for next week!
    :ramlogo:

adarian_too is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by akseahawkfan
    Good game. No excuses, Rams outplayed the Seahawks today.

Excuse me while I go drink myself into a coma.
    And while you are in one, you might see if it is possible to bring some of your receivers out of theirs when you return. The Seattle D was putting some real punishment on some of the Rams yesterday. It's just that your receivers acted as if they had been caught going over the middle after running their mouths the way they were still short-arming the ball.

With as many drops as Seattle had, one could have been excused for thinking that Seattle had a Wednesday scrimmage where #34 was punishing Jackson and the rest. I wouldn't say out receivers outplayed yours as much as I would say your receivers didn't show up again.

ps: I'll trade one of our receivers for #34. Be good for both sides.