csp3000 is offline Registered User

Congratulations on win

Hello Rams fans. I just wanted to say congratulations on your win against my Redskins. I never thought that the game would end with a loss for us but I have to give credit to your team. You played for 4 quarters and were not going to give up. I donít know what happened to my Skins but they didnít want to win as bad as the Rams. After this loss I feel we will be very ready for the Browns next week. I almost feel sorry for themÖlol

Anyway I hope that you will be able to pull another win out next week. I will be routing for you against the cowgirls and again congratulations.

supachump is offline Registered User

Re: Congratulations on win

Good to hear from a real Skins fan instead of the smacktards that started a few other threads.

I think you guys are a good team and going places. We still stink (only slightly less so than last game), but we are hopefully headed in the right direction with our previous coach out on the street.

Good luck to you and I'm sure you guys will be on fire for the Browns. Hopefully we can beat the Cowboys for ya (not holding my breath though!).

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

Re: Congratulations on win

Quote Originally Posted by csp3000 View Post
    Hello Rams fans. I just wanted to say congratulations on your win against my Redskins. I never thought that the game would end with a loss for us but I have to give credit to your team. You played for 4 quarters and were not going to give up. I donít know what happened to my Skins but they didnít want to win as bad as the Rams. After this loss I feel we will be very ready for the Browns next week. I almost feel sorry for themÖlol

Anyway I hope that you will be able to pull another win out next week. I will be routing for you against the cowgirls and again congratulations.
    Thank you for the kudos csp3000, very classy of you to come on board and give it up. I have to say that I'm impressed with the Redskin following, or at least those that have been on these boards. After reading some of the posts on one of the Redskins message boards, I really didn't expect it. But so far everyone of you have been a class act.

Kudos to you and your team and good luck the rest of the year. I hope your team kicks the crap out of the Cowboys (again). Hopefully, the Rams can soften them up a little for you next week.
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968