onslaught11 is offline Registered User

Talking Conspiracies against the Rams this year

Looking back at game tape, I see what look like conspiracies and outright cheating against the Rams.

Evidence #1: Game 1: Brandon Lloyd? Touchdown Rec; Michael Hawthorne, "I lost the ball in the sun"

It was a touchdown pass to Brandon Lloyd? but if Michael Hawthorne would have held out his hand, he would have had an interception or the very least a knockdown.

All Hawthorne had to say was I lost it in the sun. After the game, I believe I saw Lloyd slipping Hawthorne a C-note. Hawthorne was cut a few weeks later. Coincidence or conspiracy?

Evidence #2: Amani Toomer, I will block the smaller corner with my body and catch the touchdown

On 4th and goal, the Giants threw the ball to Amani Toomer for the touchdown.
    Watching that play, Toomer basically shoved Groce? with his back making sure only he can catch the ball.

Good use of the body or offensive pass interference conspiracy?

Evidence #3: Steven Jackson was clearly down but ref let the play go on.

Against the Colts, Stephen Jackson was clearly down but the ref let the play go on for 2 more seconds and the ball came out. The ref gave the ball to the Colts. It was challenge and the Rams got the ball back but the play should have been whistle dead earlier.
    Case of letting the play go on or is it conspiracy?

Evidence #4: Simultaneous possession of the fumble.

Edge James fumbled at the 2 yard line. Rams recover, ref says Rams ball but then says Colts ball. Ruled it was simultaneous possession and tie goes to the runner.

I believe I saw Peyton Manning slipping the head ref a 20 to say it was Colts ball.

Bad ref call or conspiracy?

Evidence #5: The forward-backward lateral

Rams was driving, Bulger threw the ball to SJ from the Titans 31 yard line and it land incomplete at the Titans 30 yard line. Ref rules it was a backward lateral and Titans pick it up and score a FG.

Refs' head up their arse or conspiracy?

These are the some of the evidence I found looking at the Rams games, if someone see more, please tell me about it. We need to build a class action lawsuit.
    LOL

Re: Conspiracies against the Rams this year

I agree with me. It is all a conspiracy.

After thinking about it for a while, I still believe it was a conspiracy. Watch out for more conspiracies these last 5 games.
    We will create such an onslaught against humanity that our enemies will take generations before ever thinking of attacking us again.
    -- General William Jauro-Smythe Killan
    before the battle of Tupiero Do
    :angryram:

Milan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by onslaught11
    I agree with me. It is all a conspiracy.
    LOL

I don't remember any of them but the Edge fumble.

BoomGoesTheDynamite! is offline Registered User

Yeah, it's a conspiracy.

Remember the play against the Saints when Ernie Conwell was rolling around on the ground on his back and Furrey picked up the "fumble" to return it for a td.

Total conspiracy.

Talking Re: Conspiracies against the Rams this year

Quote Originally Posted by BoomGoesTheDynamite!
    Yeah, it's a conspiracy.

Remember the play against the Saints when Ernie Conwell was rolling around on the ground on his back and Furrey picked up the "fumble" to return it for a td.

Total conspiracy.

That was not a conspiracy. It was a bad call that went the Rams' way.
    We will create such an onslaught against humanity that our enemies will take generations before ever thinking of attacking us again.

the brent is offline Registered User

I can't believe someone put to words what has been burning me up these past weeks. The man has also made sure that no Rams games will be televised on regular TV here in Seattle; thus forcing me to spend 40-50$ (50-60$ when they're losing) every sunday at the overpriced sportsbar.
    SUFFERING IN SEATTLE

Angry Re: Conspiracies against the Rams this year

Quote Originally Posted by the brent
    I can't believe someone put to words what has been burning me up these past weeks. The man has also made sure that no Rams games will be televised on regular TV here in Seattle; thus forcing me to spend 40-50$ (50-60$ when they're losing) every sunday at the overpriced sportsbar.

You're right. I never thought the conspiracies against the Rams went all the way up to the MAN. I thought it was just a bunch of refs and a few players. I did not realize they don't show any Rams game in Seattle. I bet they are not shown in almost every city in the U.S. Only the MAN has that big a reach. This open up a whole line of conspiracy thinking.

letsgoramz is offline Registered User

i live in Newyork an i love the rams but i barely get to see the games the last rams game i saw was rams vs colts cause that was monday night other than that i have to wait till NFL primetime to see highlights its a shame they dont show more rams games my friend is a kansas city fan and he lives here with me in NY and it seems like every week the cheifs have a national telivised game and the rams hardly get one
    Torry Holt Dont play that

Mr.Blond Guest

Consipiracy was the clock guy in Houston.

Hey, this thread is conspiracies against the Rams not for them.

the brent is offline Registered User

Oh yes, it's all The Man's doing. The question is what was it that Georgia did to The Man. I think she spurned his advances, or TGSOT was not keeping in line with The Man's bidding, rebeling from The Man's plan - and earning The Rams and the fans of a piece of The Man's wrath.
    Look at the success of the SheHawks for example. That's because they signed a deal with The Man; clearly by their play they are keeping within The Man's guidelines and thus receiving the carrot as opposed to the stick like us. And don't even get me started with The Colts; Peyton has lunch with The Man for cripes sake - did you think it was just coincidence that his last name is MANning?
    SUFFERING IN SEATTLE

psycho9985 is offline Registered User

Its just political correctness invading the NFL.
    Officials think they have to level the playing field,and other such nonsence.
    My heart beats crazy and my blood runs wild