Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Curly Horns is offline Registered User

Re: Could Pace move to RT?

Quote Originally Posted by ZigZagRam
    Congratulations Ferter, you've won the 'Most Rediculous Post of the Week' Award!
    Gee Thanks...lol

You know, I don't think it is any more ridiculous than the statement that you made in the chat room on draft day. You said Baron was good enough RIGHT NOW to EASILY start right away.

Far beit from me to want to talk football with other Rams fans. Personally I am getting a bit sick and tired of the revolving door at RT - season after season!!!

Anyways it was just a thought to bounce off the Clan.

Looks like some good responses!!

Most of my thoughts were covered by Tony Soprano, tanus, sbramfan, and mike.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

The Rams need to figure out a short term fix for the O Line. I don't want to see Bulger taking that many sacks. I actually thought the ***** were pretty decent about the sacks.

Did you see the hit that McNabb took on Monday night? The defensive guy got him square in the chest with his helmet. It probably is a legal hit, but it certainly looked like intent to hurt McNabb was there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

The defensive guy got him square in the chest with his helmet. It probably is a legal hit
    Utter, I didn't see the hit to McNabb, but what you describe is spearing and very much illegal (thank you Chuck Cecil). The NFL will probably take a look at it, if it was indeed spearing.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Rambos is offline Registered User

We can make this change only if Marc can throw left handed.
    Last edited by Rambos; -09-17-2005 at 01:13 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12