Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Culpepper

OldRamsfan is offline Registered User

Re: Culpepper

I don't see that happening ether but one never knows what will happen until it does...

bruce_wannabe Guest

before anyone starts giving us these rumors anymore, they need to cite their source!!!!!!!!!

Welker83 is offline Registered User

Newest Update ProFootballTalk.com is reporting the Vikes are shopping culpepper around. The current asking price is a 2nd round pick....

He also may get cut as he will be due an 8 million dollar roster bonus soon...
    And it looked like such a good day...

moklerman is offline Registered User

The last thing I want for the Rams is Culpepper, but assuming that he's attainable, would Martz use the opportunity to make a play for Bulger? If all it takes is a 2nd to get Culpepper, I'm sure the Rams could get Detroit's 2nd in return for Bulger. In that case, it would basically cost the Rams very little in draft position(maybe even move them up int he 2nd?). Now, I'm not advocating this move, but after March 3rd things could get really interesting.

I'm not enthusiastic about the possibility of Faulk, Bruce and Bulger not being with the Rams in 2006 and having to watch Daunte on top of all of that. Man, this could get ugly.

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Welker83
    Newest Update ProFootballTalk.com is reporting the Vikes are shopping culpepper around. The current asking price is a 2nd round pick....

He also may get cut as he will be due an 8 million dollar roster bonus soon...
    On the reliability list, ProFootballTalk.com ranks just below the "Magic 8 Ball" and the Oige Board.

tim
    tim is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam
    On the reliability list, ProFootballTalk.com ranks just below the "Magic 8 Ball" and the Oige Board.
    well it's also from the frontpage of the insider's website, which is the only reason i brought it up. i don't think it will happen either. i really only posted to discuss how dumb it sounds.

profootballtalk.com is a fun read, and does have some good info sometimes, but not always. they are decent when it comes to rams info because they have connections with howard balzer, but they don't often cover them specifically.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12